Jung Yu-mi, a spring fashion fashion, a refreshing beauty 'Blizzy has been blizzled'

Actor Jung Yu-mi has told of the bright current situation.Jung Yu-mi posted two photos on his Instagram on March 11.Jung Yu-mi in the photo is wearing a cap hat, a casual outer, a pair of jeans, and a bright smile toward the camera.The netizens who encountered the posts commented on I am also Bli, My sister smile is my vitamin and I am so lovely.Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi is currently appearing on TVN entertainment Yoon Stay and announced the news of joining Kim Tae-yongs new film Wonder Park.
Actor Jung Yu-mi has told of the bright current situation.Jung Yu-mi posted two photos on his Instagram on March 11.Jung Yu-mi in the photo is wearing a cap hat, a casual outer, a pair of jeans, and a bright smile toward the camera.The netizens who encountered the posts commented on I am also Bli, My sister smile is my vitamin and I am so lovely.Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi is currently appearing on TVN entertainment Yoon Stay and announced the news of joining Kim Tae-yongs new film Wonder Park.

Actor Jung Yu-mi has told of the bright current situation.

Jung Yu-mi posted two photos on his Instagram on March 11. Jung Yu-mi in the photo is wearing a cap hat, a casual outer, a pair of jeans, and a bright smile toward the camera.

The netizens who encountered the posts commented on "I am also Bli", "My sister smile is my vitamin" and "I am so lovely".

Meanwhile, Jung Yu-mi is currently appearing on TVN entertainment 'Yoon Stay' and announced the news of joining Kim Tae-yong's new film 'Wonder Park'.