Jung Jo-gook' Kim Sung-eun "Three Brother and Sister Mom, Busy Day as Actor...Working Mom Fighting"

Actor Kim Sung-eun reveals busy Working Mom routineKim Sung-eun said on his 10th day instagram, It was an hour adaptation class with my mother. ~ Jaeha is not unfamiliar and I am enjoying walking around!I think I can only practice falling off my mother ~ Lets do it slowly. Jae-ha! And posted a picture with my second daughter and youngest son.I have been shooting in the afternoon and I have been going to the filming site for a long time, he said. Today is a busy day with three Brother and Sister mothers, Actor Kim Sung-eun!Working Mom are all fighting, he said.Kim Sung-eun in the photo showed off his outstanding beauty even in a comfortable dress wearing a man-to-man T-shirt and jeans, and he showed a refreshing charm.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun married former soccer player Jung Jo-gook in 2009 and has two sons and one daughter.

Actor Kim Sung-eun reveals busy Working Mom routine

Kim Sung-eun said on his 10th day instagram, "It was an hour adaptation class with my mother. ~ Jaeha is not unfamiliar and I am enjoying walking around! I think I can only practice falling off my mother ~ Let's do it slowly. Jae-ha! "And posted a picture with my second daughter and youngest son.

"I have been shooting in the afternoon and I have been going to the filming site for a long time," he said. "Today is a busy day with three Brother and Sister mothers, Actor Kim Sung-eun! Working Mom are all fighting, "he said.

Kim Sung-eun in the photo showed off his outstanding beauty even in a comfortable dress wearing a man-to-man T-shirt and jeans, and he showed a refreshing charm.

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-eun married former soccer player Jung Jo-gook in 2009 and has two sons and one daughter.