Joon Park "Son Hoyoung's 41st birthday congratulations...still god friendship"

Group god Joon Park celebrates Son Hoyoung birthdayOn the 26th, Joon Park wrote in his instagram, I am so happy for my 41st birthday of Yo-oh ~ Our Poop Gangjis Son Hos! I can not believe you are already over 40 years old.But no matter how old you are, you always know what a Maltese puppy is for your brother, no matter how old you are, but you are happy birthday My lil bro! Then, I sincerely congratulate you on your birthday.Just keep healthy, happy and angelic smiles. My pooch dog # And within Flowing Time Big and I am always proud of my brother, whether it is a big hit or not. The photo released together was posing with a god complete body dressed up in a jacket.Twenty years later, they boast of friendship, and the netizens say, Support audio!I want to see my brother soon ~ , There is a reason for being a national group so far! , Memory, which was folding a light blue note and giving candy to all students on March 26 at junior high school,On the other hand, Son Hoyoung will release a new single In the Time to Run on the music site on the 29th.PhotoJoon Park SNS

Group god Joon Park celebrates Son Hoyoung birthday

On the 26th, Joon Park wrote in his instagram, "I am so happy for my 41st birthday of Yo-oh ~ Our Poop Gangjis Son Hos! I can not believe you are already over 40 years old. But no matter how old you are, you always know what a Maltese puppy is for your brother, no matter how old you are, but you are happy birthday My lil bro! "

Then, I sincerely congratulate you on your birthday. Just keep healthy, happy and angelic smiles. My pooch dog # And within Flowing Time Big and I am always proud of my brother, whether it is a big hit or not. "

The photo released together was posing with a god complete body dressed up in a jacket. Twenty years later, they boast of friendship, and the netizens say, "Support audio! I want to see my brother soon ~ "," There is a reason for being a national group so far! "," Memory, which was folding a light blue note and giving candy to all students on March 26 at junior high school,

On the other hand, Son Hoyoung will release a new single "In the Time to Run" on the music site on the 29th.

PhotoJoon Park SNS