Lim Yeong-ung Set also, 'My Love Like Starlight' Fighting!

Singer Lim Young-woongs new song My Love Ama recording process is open to the public.The representative chorus Kim Hyonah of Korea released Lim Young-woongs My Love Love recording room on his instagram on the 6th.Kim Hyunah said, I am recording the hero Lim Young-woong of this era, who is releasing the 9th day single soundtrack My Love Child like Starlight in March.Kim Hyunah said, Personality song appearance and star star star! It is a national singer!, and mentioned the names of Set also (writing, composing), Song Ki-young (arrangement) and the recording studio officials who participated in the new song.In the photo released by Kim Hyunah, Lim Yeong-ung and Set also collect their hands and pose for the fight.I can see the expectation of the new song on Lims face. Set also also feels high expectation for Lims song, which he wrote and composed.In another photo, Set also is advising something to Lim Yeong-ung, who is listening.Lim Young-woong will release My Love Love soundtrack at 6 pm on the 9th day.It is foretelling the big hit song of Lim Young-woong following Now I Only Believe and Hero (HERO).
Singer Lim Young-woongs new song My Love Ama recording process is open to the public.The representative chorus Kim Hyonah of Korea released Lim Young-woongs My Love Love recording room on his instagram on the 6th.Kim Hyunah said, I am recording the hero Lim Young-woong of this era, who is releasing the 9th day single soundtrack My Love Child like Starlight in March.Kim Hyunah said, Personality song appearance and star star star! It is a national singer!, and mentioned the names of Set also (writing, composing), Song Ki-young (arrangement) and the recording studio officials who participated in the new song.In the photo released by Kim Hyunah, Lim Yeong-ung and Set also collect their hands and pose for the fight.I can see the expectation of the new song on Lims face. Set also also feels high expectation for Lims song, which he wrote and composed.In another photo, Set also is advising something to Lim Yeong-ung, who is listening.Lim Young-woong will release My Love Love soundtrack at 6 pm on the 9th day.It is foretelling the big hit song of Lim Young-woong following Now I Only Believe and Hero (HERO).

Singer Lim Young-woong's new song 'My Love Ama' recording process is open to the public.

The representative chorus Kim Hyonah of Korea released Lim Young-woong's "My Love Love" recording room on his instagram on the 6th.

Kim Hyunah said, "I am recording the hero Lim Young-woong of this era, who is releasing the 9th day single soundtrack 'My Love Child like Starlight' in March."

Kim Hyunah said, "Personality song appearance and star star star! It is a national singer! ", and mentioned the names of Set also (writing, composing), Song Ki-young (arrangement) and the recording studio officials who participated in the new song.

In the photo released by Kim Hyunah, Lim Yeong-ung and Set also collect their hands and pose for the fight.

I can see the expectation of the new song on Lim's face. Set also also feels high expectation for Lim's song, which he wrote and composed.

In another photo, Set also is advising something to Lim Yeong-ung, who is listening.

Lim Young-woong will release 'My Love Love' soundtrack at 6 pm on the 9th day. It is foretelling the big hit song of Lim Young-woong following "Now I Only Believe" and "Hero" (HERO).