Lim Young-woong, White and Perfect match...starlight falls

On the 20th, the official Instagram of the New Era project said, My hero, Lim Young-woong, is on stage together. After a while, at 3:40 pm MBC show! Show!Music Core Two photos were posted with the article Ban, Bang, Sasu.Lim Young-woong in the public photo is posing with a cue card of Show! Show! Music Core. Lim Young-woong is on the day of Show!Show! Music Core and set up the stage of My Love like a Starlight .Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong recently released My Love Away Like a Starlight.My Love, like Starlight is a song that contains the love of the person who kept the side for a long time. It is a special song presented to Lim Young-woong by Sulundo.

On the 20th, the official Instagram of the New Era project said, "My hero, Lim Young-woong, is on stage together. After a while, at 3:40 pm MBC show! Show! Music Core Two photos were posted with the article "Ban, Bang, Sasu".

Lim Young-woong in the public photo is posing with a cue card of "Show! Show! Music Core." Lim Young-woong is on the day of "Show! Show! Music Core 'and set up the stage of' My Love like a Starlight '.

Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong recently released 'My Love Away Like a Starlight'. 'My Love, like Starlight' is a song that contains the love of the person who kept the side for a long time. It is a special song presented to Lim Young-woong by Sulundo.