Lim Young-woong, 'Show! Music Core' 1st place Celebratory photo

Hot Love and Cheering Thank You.On Tuesday, the official Instagram of the New Era project said, Show!Music Core March 3rd Week 1st Starlight My love, Lim Young-woong Fans who sent hot love and Cheering.Thank you and two photos were posted.In the public photos, Lim Young-woong is posing with the first trophy of Show! Music Core.In the ensuing photo, he is staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers and a trophy.MBC music ranking program Show!In Music Core, Lim Young-woong was shown to take first place with the song My Love like a Starlight.Lim Young-woong said, Thank you, I was not thinking about it, but thank you.When I saw it on TV before, I celebrated with my fellow singers around, he added.I may seem lonely, but I am not lonely at all because you have made me Cheering and making me feel lonely. I want to say that I am too much for the hero era.Lim Young-woongs My Love Like Starlight is a song that contains the love of the person who kept the side for a long time.Seol Un-do was a special gift to Lim Young-woong.
Hot Love and Cheering Thank You.On Tuesday, the official Instagram of the New Era project said, Show!Music Core March 3rd Week 1st Starlight My love, Lim Young-woong Fans who sent hot love and Cheering.Thank you and two photos were posted.In the public photos, Lim Young-woong is posing with the first trophy of Show! Music Core.In the ensuing photo, he is staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers and a trophy.MBC music ranking program Show!In Music Core, Lim Young-woong was shown to take first place with the song My Love like a Starlight.Lim Young-woong said, Thank you, I was not thinking about it, but thank you.When I saw it on TV before, I celebrated with my fellow singers around, he added.I may seem lonely, but I am not lonely at all because you have made me Cheering and making me feel lonely. I want to say that I am too much for the hero era.Lim Young-woongs My Love Like Starlight is a song that contains the love of the person who kept the side for a long time.Seol Un-do was a special gift to Lim Young-woong.

"Hot Love and Cheering Thank You." On Tuesday, the official Instagram of the New Era project said, "Show! Music Core March 3rd Week 1st Starlight My love, Lim Young-woong Fans who sent hot love and Cheering. Thank You "and two photos were posted.

In the public photos, Lim Young-woong is posing with the first trophy of 'Show! Music Core'. In the ensuing photo, he is staring at the camera with a bouquet of flowers and a trophy.

MBC music ranking program 'Show! In Music Core, Lim Young-woong was shown to take first place with the song 'My Love like a Starlight'.

Lim Young-woong said, "Thank You, I was not thinking about it, but Thank You." "When I saw it on TV before, I celebrated with my fellow singers around," he added.

"I may seem lonely, but I am not lonely at all because you have made me Cheering and making me feel lonely. I want to say that I am too much for the hero era."

Lim Young-woong's "My Love Like Starlight" is a song that contains the love of the person who kept the side for a long time. Seol Un-do was a special gift to Lim Young-woong.