"I cut it myself...Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo real-time back-head Kurt Suttersik

I said goodbye to the back of my trademark.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 28th, Lee Kwang-soos back hair Kurt Sutter ceremony was unveiled.The broadcast was decorated with the Contract War of the Stars Race by representatives of the Entertainment Agency to scout Celebrity.Ji Seok-jin Haha Lee Kwang-soo, who became the representative of each agency, did his best to get the hearts of Celebrity with his own style, such as career-oriented outreach and self-confessed courtship.Lee Kwang-soo persuaded the members not only to make a cash road on the floor with his mission fee to attract Celebrity, but also to show strong will to do whatever members want for Contract.A member shot Lee Kwang-soos back head, which the members have pointed out all the time, and gave Lee Kwang-soo an extraordinary condition that I will contract if I cut the back head.Lee Kwang-soo, however, showed a strong attachment to the back of the head to say, I will wax the whole body rather than cut the back head.However, when another agency representative Haha appealed, I will actually push my mustache, Lee Kwang-soo, who was in a hurry, appeared with scissors and mirrors, saying, The back hair is not important.Lee Kwang-soo, who had been suffering for a long time, actually surprised everyone on the scene by carrying out the back hair Kurt Sutter.

I said goodbye to the back of my trademark.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 28th, Lee Kwang-soo's back hair Kurt Sutter ceremony was unveiled.

The broadcast was decorated with the Contract War of the Stars Race by representatives of the Entertainment Agency to scout Celebrity. Ji Seok-jin Haha Lee Kwang-soo, who became the representative of each Agency, did his best to get the hearts of Celebrity with his own style, such as career-oriented outreach and self-confessed courtship.

Lee Kwang-soo persuaded the members not only to make a cash road on the floor with his mission fee to attract Celebrity, but also to show strong will to 'do whatever members want' for Contract.

A member shot Lee Kwang-soo's back head, which the members have pointed out all the time, and gave Lee Kwang-soo an extraordinary condition that "I will Contract if I cut the back head". Lee Kwang-soo, however, showed a strong attachment to the back of the head to say, "I will wax the whole body rather than cut the back head."

However, when another Agency representative Haha appealed, "I will actually push my mustache," Lee Kwang-soo, who was in a hurry, appeared with scissors and mirrors, saying, "The back hair is not important." Lee Kwang-soo, who had been suffering for a long time, actually surprised everyone on the scene by carrying out the back hair Kurt Sutter.