All The Butlers' Lee Kyung-kyu, Still Target a fuss? "Kampo hit by Kim Sook" Bulletin

Seoul=) = Lee Kyung-kyu mentioned Kim Sook, who competed for the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize last year.Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the evening of the 28th.The members then went to Inje, Gangwon Province to find a new master. The members went to the master who left the world in the mountain.The master sitting on the rock in the valley was Lee Kyung-kyu.I will tell you the know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry in the future, he said. I can eat 10 years now.Yang said, It is our hope and dream that younger people are working so long while watching Lee Kyung-kyu.Lee Kyung-kyu said, I accepted the appearance of All The Butlers and I regret it very much here. I regretted it since I was sitting on this rock.He said, If the contents are not funny, you should show that you have seen a good faith. It is good not to be cursed.The reason I left the world is because of Kim Sook. He was a strong candidate for the KBS entertainment Grand Prix last year, but Kim Sook finally won the grand prize.Lee Kyung-kyu joked: I was going to get kampo hit by Kim Sook and leave.

Seoul=) = Lee Kyung-kyu mentioned Kim Sook, who competed for the KBS Entertainment Grand Prize last year.

Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a Master on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the evening of the 28th.

The members then went to Inje, Gangwon Province to find a new Master. The members went to the Master who left the world in the mountain. The Master sitting on the rock in the valley was Lee Kyung-kyu.

"I will tell you the know-how to last 10 years in the entertainment industry in the future," he said. "I can eat 10 years now."

Yang said, "It is our hope and dream that younger people are working so long while watching Lee Kyung-kyu." Lee Kyung-kyu said, "I accepted the appearance of All The Butlers' and I regret it very much here." "I regretted it since I was sitting on this rock."

He said, "If the contents are not funny, you should show that you have seen a good faith." "It is good not to be cursed."

"The reason I left the world is because of Kim Sook." He was a strong candidate for the KBS entertainment Grand Prix last year, but Kim Sook finally won the grand prize. Lee Kyung-kyu joked: "I was going to get Kampo hit by Kim Sook and leave."