Hong Ji-min, veil-like jawline...heyday beautiful look after overcoming Yo-Yo

Musical actor Hong Ji-min boasted a more beautiful appearance.Hong Ji-min wrote on Instagram on Thursday: When can I do my long hair? One person I want to cut in a single hair these days. Cut or not? I want to grow it.And the bangs. He posted a picture.In the open photo, Hong Ji-min stared at the camera with a light smile.He recently overcame the Yo-Yo phenomenon by losing 6kg, and he caught his eye with a sleek jaw line and clear eye.Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min married a non-entertainment man who was one year old in 2006 and has two girls.

Musical actor Hong Ji-min boasted a more beautiful appearance.

Hong Ji-min wrote on Instagram on Thursday: "When can I do my long hair? One person I want to cut in a single hair these days. Cut or not? I want to grow it. And the bangs. "He posted a picture.

In the open photo, Hong Ji-min stared at the camera with a light smile. He recently overcame the Yo-Yo phenomenon by losing 6kg, and he caught his eye with a sleek jaw line and clear eye.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min married a non-entertainment man who was one year old in 2006 and has two girls.