"Here's Home, Shh" Rain Kim Tae-hee's European surname cheeky RubHouse (ft.Failure) (All The Butlers)

In All The Butlers, Rain has released LoveHouse with Kim Tae-hee from Failure Dam.Especially, I added fun by playing my singer Cypher and Candid Camera.Failure tea was held at SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 14th.With the Failure Festival going on, the group raided for the re-election of Rain without Failure; the members who had regrouped Baro the next day, as Rain had invited earlier.The members who arrived at Rain and Kim Tae-hee House, believing only one phone call, were embarrassed about how to enter the mansion and called Baro RainHowever, when I did not answer the phone, Lee Sang-min and Tak Jae-hun said, It is a good Failure, and I did not know what to do, saying, I have to fold the shooting, but I do not get in touch.When I called again, Rain answered the baro.Tak Jae-hun said, Please open the door for me, please, and as soon as Rain answered the phone, the door opened automatically; the inside of the majestic mansion was revealed through the gate.There were several doors that went into the house like a palace, not a house.Everyone admires the house is so cool.Rain, who comfortably came out of the house wearing slippers, said, Why am I an invited singer?I was embarrassed, and then I told the members who came to the house that I was coming home, I do not have to come to my house.Before entering the house, Rain said, I have something to ask you, he said, Do not steal things, and everyone said, What do you see us?I was living and there was everything going on, Rain said, sorry.Please tell me quietly at home, I do not live alone. The members recalled their wife Kim Tae-hee and asked, Is he there now? Rain asked, I am at home now, please let me be Whispered.Do not ask about the family, I am living together these days, but I should not be caught, Lee Sang-min said, I should not talk about the family of a happy person, but I do not understand why I talk about the family of a separated person. Tak Jae-hun also said, We do not know (all wives) life and death, I want to go to sleep.Rain said, There are a lot of sleeping rooms, and Lee Sang-min said, Can you manage and live for a year?Finally, I entered the house. The members were amazed that It is not a house, it is like a showroom, a showroom store. Then, I feel the warmth of the world star, the cold of Failure does not come out.I thought Id persuade Rain to go and tell him the purpose of the visit first.The members said, We are recruiting true Failure people for success to invite Rain as an invited singer. We will make a Failure Festival for everyone who is fabulously fabulous.When Rain asked about the Failure anecdote, Rain mentioned three big Failures, saying he had been too much Failure since high school.First, Tak Jae-hun said, Lets see your bike. Rain said, I sold it all.Rain said that he made his debut as an idol group called fan club in 1997, and all said, There was a Failure at that time, so there is Rain now.I have to draw my mind to overcome my pain, always simulate Failure, he said. If you do not make an album, you have to think about the next best way, and Rain the worst and best cases.Also, Rain said, Fear of Failure?Failure comes at any time, he said. I am never afraid of the expected Failure. Everyone said, I should go to the professor, not the singer, but the master, and I want my brother to come to the stage and wash the Failure with the Rain The conclusion is that Rain asked me to stand on the stage of the invited singer. Rain asked me to give me something and what I should get. When Rain said he would do what he wanted, Rain asked me to evaluate the producer, I was just before the debut of the semi-Rain idol group Cypher,To get world star Rain in, he decided to face off with a push-up: Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo combined for 56, but Rain made 66 in 30 seconds, which surprised him.Repeatedly, Rain turned representative and met again in the office.Rain revealed his hard training of his new group Cypher and asked him to evaluate the group.He looked at it with the eyes of a hawk, Do not be choreographed.But the member Tan kept wrong about choreography. Rain said, Why are you choreographed? And made a mistake. Do not get your mind wrong? Do not get wrong.Why are you doing it, Im doing it a few times, he said.Im really sorry, but Ill talk to you for a while. Rain said, Ill take a minute, come out. What are you doing, did you start this?There is no opportunity on stage, I will finish the last one and do my best. Turns out that Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min, and Rain had a Candid Camera against the members together, creating a surprise event to make a Failure situation.Eventually, I secretly knew the inside of the camera and laughed at the betrayal.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

In All The Butlers', Rain has released LoveHouse with Kim Tae-hee from Failure Dam. Especially, I added fun by playing my singer Cypher and Candid Camera.

Failure tea was held at SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 14th.

With the "Failure Festival" going on, the group raided for the re-election of Rain without Failure; the members who had regrouped Baro the next day, as Rain had invited earlier.

The members who arrived at Rain and Kim Tae-hee House, believing only one phone call, were embarrassed about how to enter the mansion and called Baro Rain However, when I did not answer the phone, Lee Sang-min and Tak Jae-hun said, "It is a good Failure," and I did not know what to do, saying, "I have to fold the shooting, but I do not get in touch." When I called again, Rain answered the Baro.

Tak Jae-hun said, "Please open the door for me, please," and as soon as Rain answered the phone, the door opened automatically; the inside of the majestic mansion was revealed through the gate. There were several doors that went into the House like a palace, not a House.

Everyone admires "the House is so cool."

Rain, who comfortably came out of the House wearing slippers, said, "Why am I an invited singer? "I was embarrassed, and then I told the members who came to the House that I was coming home, "I do not have to come to my House."

Before entering the House, Rain said, "I have something to ask you," he said, "Do not steal things," and everyone said, "What do you see us?" "I was living and there was everything going on," Rain said, sorry.

"Please tell me quietly at home, I do not live alone." The members recalled their wife Kim Tae-hee and asked, "Is he there now?" Rain asked, "I am at home now, please let me be Whispered."

"Do not ask about the family, I am living together these days, but I should not be caught," Lee Sang-min said, "I should not talk about the family of a happy person, but I do not understand why I talk about the family of a separated person." Tak Jae-hun also said, "We do not know (all wives) life and death, I want to go to sleep." Rain said, "There are a lot of sleeping rooms," and Lee Sang-min said, "Can you manage and live for a year?"

Finally, I entered the House. The members were amazed that "It is not a House, it is like a showroom, a showroom store." Then, "I feel the warmth of the world star, the cold of Failure does not come out."

I thought I'd persuade Rain to go and tell him the purpose of the visit first. The members said, "We are recruiting true Failure people for success to invite Rain as an invited singer." "We will make a Failure Festival for everyone who is fabulously fabulous."

When Rain asked about the Failure anecdote, Rain mentioned three big Failures, saying he had been "too much Failure since high school." First, Tak Jae-hun said, "Let's see your bike." Rain said, "I sold it all."

Rain said that he made his debut as an idol group called 'fan club' in 1997, and all said, "There was a Failure at that time, so there is Rain now." "I have to draw my mind to overcome my pain, always simulate Failure," he said. "If you do not make an album, you have to think about the next best way, and Rain the worst and best cases."

Also, Rain said, "Fear of Failure? Failure comes at any time, "he said." I am never afraid of the expected Failure. "Everyone said," I should go to the professor, not the singer, but the master, and I want my brother to come to the stage and wash the Failure with the Rain "

The conclusion is that Rain asked me to stand on the stage of the invited singer. Rain asked me to give me something and what I should get. When Rain said he would do what he wanted, Rain asked me to evaluate the producer, "I was just before the debut of the semi-Rain idol group 'Cypher',

To get world star Rain in, he decided to face off with a push-up: Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo combined for 56, but Rain made 66 in 30 seconds, which surprised him.

Repeatedly, Rain turned representative and met again in the office. Rain revealed his hard tRaining of his new group 'Cypher' and asked him to evaluate the group. He looked at it with the eyes of a hawk, "Do not be choreographed."

But the member Tan kept wrong about choreography. Rain said, "Why are you choreographed?" And made a mistake. "Do not get your mind wrong? Do not get wrong. Why are you doing it, I'm doing it a few times, "he said.

"I'm really sorry, but I'll talk to you for a while." Rain said, "I'll take a minute, come out." "What are you doing, did you start this? There is no opportunity on stage, I will finish the last one and do my best. "

Turns out that Tak Jae-hun, Lee Sang-min, and Rain had a Candid Camera against the members together, creating a surprise event to make a Failure situation. Eventually, I secretly knew the inside of the camera and laughed at the betrayal.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture