Henry Lau, turned heads + fresh wink 'playful Selfie'

Singer and actor Henry Lau delivered a playful selfie.Henry Lau posted a picture on his instagram on March 29 with the phrase miss me?! im back! I miss you!In the photo, Henry Lau takes a mirror selfie with his head turned over; Henry Lau thrilled fans with a refreshing wink.The netizens who saw this responded such as I am so glad that I almost fell in my jaw and Henry Lau changed my hair style!Henry Lau made his debut as Super Junior-M in 2008.After releasing the first solo mini album Trap in 2013, he presented Fantastic, Girlfriend and RADIO.Henry Lau is not only a singer but also a real enlistment project real man, We Are Married, I Live Alone and Begin Again.

Singer and actor Henry Lau delivered a playful Selfie.

Henry Lau posted a picture on his instagram on March 29 with the phrase "miss me?! im back! I miss you!"

In the photo, Henry Lau takes a mirror Selfie with his head turned over; Henry Lau thrilled fans with a refreshing wink.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I am so glad that I almost fell in my jaw" and "Henry Lau changed my hair style!

Henry Lau made his debut as Super Junior-M in 2008. After releasing the first solo mini album 'Trap' in 2013, he presented 'Fantastic', 'Girlfriend' and 'RADIO'.

Henry Lau is not only a singer but also a real enlistment project real man, 'We Are Married', 'I Live Alone' and 'Begin Again'.