Gong Hyo-jin, full of Spring feel...today 'Gong Bli'

Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off his gobly charm on the AD set.I understand why people like these pictures, Gong Hyo-jin Management Forest said on the official Instagram on the 16th. Forest Bly album: # Fill it with # Gongbly, # Hyojin at the AD scene.Gong Hyo-jin in the photo that was released together is Gongbly itself.If you wear a wave hair and a mint-colored jemper and boast a unique natural beauty, you can also emit the charm of fashionista in an A-line ivory jumper.The netizens responded in various ways such as I am so lovely today, I want to see it as a work soon, I wear anything.PhotoGong Hyo-jin SNS
Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off his gobly charm on the AD set.I understand why people like these pictures, Gong Hyo-jin Management Forest said on the official Instagram on the 16th. Forest Bly album: # Fill it with # Gongbly, # Hyojin at the AD scene.Gong Hyo-jin in the photo that was released together is Gongbly itself.If you wear a wave hair and a mint-colored jemper and boast a unique natural beauty, you can also emit the charm of fashionista in an A-line ivory jumper.The netizens responded in various ways such as I am so lovely today, I want to see it as a work soon, I wear anything.PhotoGong Hyo-jin SNS

Actor Gong Hyo-jin showed off his gobly charm on the AD set.

"I understand why people like these pictures," Gong Hyo-jin Management Forest said on the official Instagram on the 16th. "Forest Bly album: # Fill it with # Gongbly, # Hyojin at the AD scene."

Gong Hyo-jin in the photo that was released together is Gongbly itself. If you wear a wave hair and a mint-colored jemper and boast a unique natural beauty, you can also emit the charm of fashionista in an A-line ivory Jumper.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "I am so lovely today", "I want to see it as a work soon", "I wear anything".

PhotoGong Hyo-jin SNS