G Soul, "Can Love not do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005? I wish you thought of it as an open ending."

Singer Ji Soul (Kim Ji-hyun) confessed to the behind-the-scenes story of the new song Lovei Class Action Fairness Act of 2005.Soul, who recently met at an office in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said, I just suddenly came up with the word Class Action Fairness Act of 2005.It may be the same as love, but it may be a friend, a relationship about work, and everyone seems to want to receive as much as they give. I can not usually do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005, so I can not do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 vaguely.It started with these questions. It seems to be pure.Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 I did not do it, but I do not want to do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005. He explained that Love was working on Class Action Fairness Act of 2005.Especially, Ji Soul said, I have my experience, but I have a story of a friend who was in love with me. There is always a lyrics called I am like an air where you are incomplete to me.My favorite lyrics are the title, in a way its a stupid question, and it seems to be the purest question. So, does Soul think Love can do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005?I have not yet decided the answer, so I left it as an open ending.I can not conclude in the song, he said. Can I listen to this song and do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005?, Class Action Fairness Act of 2005? I would like to think about it once in a while. In addition, Ji Soul said, Ben said Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 is not fun.I think it is a caution that Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 should not be done firmly. Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 can not be done.I wanted to express such irony because it is the heart of the person who wants to receive as much as it gives vaguely. In addition, Ji Soul said, Love is everything in the question of define your Love in one word. Love is the same for work, so you have passion and the same for your friends. Love is everything. On the other hand, Ji Soul released a new digital single album Love is Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 (Feat. Ben) on the 28th of last month.Warner Music Korea and Good Project

Singer Ji Soul (Kim Ji-hyun) confessed to the behind-the-scenes story of the new song 'Lovei Class Action Fairness Act of 2005'.

Soul, who recently met at an office in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, said, "I just suddenly came up with the word 'Class Action Fairness Act of 2005'. It may be the same as love, but it may be a friend, a relationship about work, and everyone seems to want to receive as much as they give. "

"I can not usually do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005, so I can not do 'Class Action Fairness Act of 2005' vaguely. It started with these questions. It seems to be pure. Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 I did not do it, but I do not want to do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005. "He explained that Love was working on Class Action Fairness Act of 2005.

Especially, Ji Soul said, "I have my experience, but I have a story of a friend who was in love with me." "There is always a lyrics called 'I am like an air where you are incomplete to me'. My favorite lyrics are the title, in a way it's a stupid question, and it seems to be the purest question. "

So, does Soul think Love can do Class Action Fairness Act of 2005? "I have not yet decided the answer, so I left it as an open ending. I can not conclude in the song, "he said." Can I listen to this song and do 'Class Action Fairness Act of 2005? ',' Class Action Fairness Act of 2005? 'I would like to think about it once in a while. "

In addition, Ji Soul said, "Ben said 'Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 is not fun'. I think it is a caution that Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 should not be done firmly. "Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 can not be done. I wanted to express such irony because it is the heart of the person who wants to receive as much as it gives vaguely. "

In addition, Ji Soul said, "Love is everything in the question of" define your 'Love' in one word. " Love is the same for work, so you have passion and the same for your friends. Love is everything. "

On the other hand, Ji Soul released a new digital single album 'Love is Class Action Fairness Act of 2005' (Feat. Ben) on the 28th of last month.

Warner Music Korea and Good Project