Eugene, Penthouse' Last episode script released...Um Ki Jun X Kim So Yeon Revenge Success? "Waiting in the Car"

Actor Eugene has unveiled Penthouse Last episode script.On the afternoon of the 27th, Eugene posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, #Penthouse # Last script # Oh Yoon Hee.Eugene said, I am waiting in the car, but it is good to hear the raindrops falling in the car for a long time. He boasted a superior visual. I will sleep while looking out the window.I only got two hours last night, he added, referring to the busy schedule.So the fans said, Go on!, I will do the Should catch the premiere until the end of the Penthouse , I am so funny , I am curious about the Last episode script , I am sorry for the last episode and promised the Penthouse 2 Should catch the premiere.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse, which Eugene is appearing on, will air at 10:12 pm today (27th).eugene SNS
Actor Eugene has unveiled Penthouse Last episode script.On the afternoon of the 27th, Eugene posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, #Penthouse # Last script # Oh Yoon Hee.Eugene said, I am waiting in the car, but it is good to hear the raindrops falling in the car for a long time. He boasted a superior visual. I will sleep while looking out the window.I only got two hours last night, he added, referring to the busy schedule.So the fans said, Go on!, I will do the Should catch the premiere until the end of the Penthouse , I am so funny , I am curious about the Last episode script , I am sorry for the last episode and promised the Penthouse 2 Should catch the premiere.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse, which Eugene is appearing on, will air at 10:12 pm today (27th).eugene SNS

Actor Eugene has unveiled Penthouse' Last episode script.

On the afternoon of the 27th, Eugene posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, "#Penthouse # Last script # Oh Yoon Hee."

Eugene said, "I am waiting in the car, but it is good to hear the raindrops falling in the car for a long time." He boasted a superior visual. "I will sleep while looking out the window. I only got two hours last night, "he added, referring to the busy schedule.

So the fans said, "Go on! "," I will do the Should catch the premiere until the end of the Penthouse "," I am so funny "," I am curious about the Last episode script "," I am sorry for the Last episode "and promised the" Penthouse 2 "Should catch the premiere.

Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse', which Eugene is appearing on, will air at 10:12 pm today (27th).

Eugene SNS