Dr. Cheng "Beginning Top Model After Gag Concert abolition, but Failure... Acting as Yodler" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Dr Cheng reveals he has failed to start a business after Gag Concert abolationOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 21st, Dr. Cheng and Shim Soo Chang appeared at Failure Star K audition hall.Lee Seung-gi said, I have a lot of buzzwords when I saw Dr. Cheng who appeared in Failure Star K audition hall.Why are you here? Jung Eun-woo also said, I saw a lot of Gag Concert when I was a child. Dr. Cheng said, As soon as Mr. Jung Eun-woo saw me, he laughed a lot.Dr. Cheng said, I shook the Republic of Korea. I tasted Failure enough to taste it, and there is no place to retreat.Dr. Cheng confessed that he had Top Model in various fields since Gag Concert abolation, but Failure.Failure is basic, I did bars, event shops, etc., Dr. Cheng said, adding that he is currently working as a yodler.Dr. Cheng practiced two hours a day for a year. His goal was to advance to Switzerland and Europe, and Corona 19 broke out. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Dr Cheng reveals he has failed to start a business after Gag Concert' abolation

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 21st, Dr. Cheng and Shim Soo Chang appeared at Failure Star K audition hall.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have a lot of buzzwords when I saw Dr. Cheng who appeared in Failure Star K audition hall. Why are you here? "Jung Eun-woo also said," I saw a lot of Gag Concert when I was a child. " Dr. Cheng said, "As soon as Mr. Jung Eun-woo saw me, he laughed a lot." Dr. Cheng said, "I shook the Republic of Korea." "I tasted Failure enough to taste it, and there is no place to retreat."

Dr. Cheng confessed that he had Top Model in various fields since Gag Concert abolation, but Failure. "Failure is basic, I did bars, event shops, etc.," Dr. Cheng said, adding that he is currently working as a yodler. Dr. Cheng practiced two hours a day for a year. His goal was to advance to Switzerland and Europe, and Corona 19 broke out. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen