Comeback D-2 Kang Seung-yoon unveils Regular 1st album 'PAGE' Commentary Film

YG Entertainment posted Kang Seung-yoons commentary film on its official blog on the 27th.It is a video that includes a genuine interview with him as well as the Solo Regular 1 title song Ramaiya Vastavaiya (IYAH) recording room scene.Kang Seung-yoon said, I am glad that I think that the album that I made hard is finally coming to the world.I am so happy that it will be a good gift for the fans who have waited for a long time. He said, I have filled out a lot of things I felt while playing music, and what I felt about Kang Seung-yoon, who was a person, living for 10 years.Its a memoir-like album, he introduced his Regular 1st album [PAGE].Kang Seung-yoons Regular 1st album [PAGE] contained a total of 12 tracks.He is the singer-songwriter and producer Kang Seung-yoons competencies are compressed as he has named all the songs and compositions.The more the songs are made in various years, and if you listen to them, you will feel my growth and development in the melody and melody, he said. Oh!There are songs I want to sing, he laughed, for example.The tips for the title song Ramaiya Vastavaiya (IYAH) have also been added; Kang Seung-yoon said, Its a story I tell myself.I started with the idea of ​​what I want to say to myself, he said.In addition, he said, Most of the songs, not just title songs, contain messages of other topics, not love.I think it will be the difference between WINNER and Solo Kang Seung-yoon. Finally, Kang Seung-yoon said, I want to be a singer-songwriter who is not tied to anything.He once again thanked his fans and said, I want to enjoy happily together.Kang Seung-yoons Solo Regular 1st album [PAGE] will be released at 6 pm on the 29th.He plans to open Countdown Love Live! An hour ago, through Naver VLove Live! And meet with fans first.

YG Entertainment posted Kang Seung-yoon's commentary Film on its official blog on the 27th. It is a video that includes a genuine interview with him as well as the Solo Regular 1 title song 'Ramaiya Vastavaiya (IYAH)' recording room scene.

Kang Seung-yoon said, "I am glad that I think that the album that I made hard is finally coming to the world. I am so happy that it will be a good gift for the fans who have waited for a long time. "

He said, "I have filled out a lot of things I felt while playing music, and what I felt about Kang Seung-yoon, who was a person, living for 10 years. It's a memoir-like album," he introduced his Regular 1st album [PAGE].

Kang Seung-yoon's Regular 1st album [PAGE] contained a total of 12 tracks. He is the singer-songwriter and producer Kang Seung-yoon's competencies are compressed as he has named all the songs and compositions.

"The more the songs are made in various years, and if you listen to them, you will feel my growth and development in the melody and melody," he said. "Oh! There are songs I want to sing, "he laughed, for example.

The tips for the title song "Ramaiya Vastavaiya (IYAH)" have also been added; Kang Seung-yoon said, "It's a story I tell myself. I started with the idea of ​​what I want to say to myself, "he said.

In addition, he said, "Most of the songs, not just title songs, contain messages of other topics, not love. I think it will be the difference between 'WINNER' and 'Solo Kang Seung-yoon'. "

Finally, Kang Seung-yoon said, "I want to be a singer-songwriter who is not tied to anything." He once again thanked his fans and said, "I want to enjoy happily together."

Kang Seung-yoon's Solo Regular 1st album [PAGE] will be released at 6 pm on the 29th. He plans to open 'Countdown Love Live!' An hour ago, through Naver VLove Live! And meet with fans first.