Chae Rim, son and daily life release "I'd like to show you that I'm...."

Actor Chae Rim released a daily life with son, which drew sympathy from Mother.Chae Rim posted a picture of Son watching a cell phone video on his SNS on the 13th.Chae Rim said, I ... are you spying on your YouTube? Do you hate to touch and touch curious things when I pay for it and eat it?Mothers dont have many choices then, and I want to show them to you.In the photo, Chae Rim and son are eating omelet and pork cutlets; Son is eating food while watching cell phone footage and shows Chae Rim looking at it.Mothers are all the same, the netizens said. I do not want to imagine how old people raised children without the benefits of such media.I do not often, but if I am happy and happy, it is the best. Meanwhile, Chae Rim revealed her divorce from Chinas Actor Gao Tsuchi last year; Chae Rim is known to be living in Korea with son.He recently said, I am in touch here and there, but the broadcast exposure is still heavy.

Actor Chae Rim released a daily life with son, which drew sympathy from 'Mother'.

Chae Rim posted a picture of son watching a cell phone video on his SNS on the 13th.

Chae Rim said, "I ... are you spying on your YouTube?" "Do you hate to touch and touch curious things when I pay for it and eat it? Mothers don’t have many choices then, and I want to show them to you.”

In the photo, Chae Rim and son are eating omelet and pork cutlets; son is eating food while watching cell phone footage and shows Chae Rim looking at it.

"Mothers are all the same," the netizens said. "I do not want to imagine how old people raised children without the benefits of such media. I do not often, but if I am happy and happy, it is the best. "

Meanwhile, Chae Rim revealed her divorce from China's Actor Gao Tsuchi last year; Chae Rim is known to be living in Korea with son. He recently said, "I am in touch here and there, but the broadcast exposure is still heavy."