"Businessman" Lee Tae-ran "I want to live in the country and go to the house for two years"

Actor Lee Tae-ran delivered his own Wind through the photo.Lee Tae-ran posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st and wrote, I want to live in the city and I have been going to my house for two years.Looking at the photo posted by Lee Tae-ran on the day, he is sitting in an outdoor cafe chair and enjoying his leisure time.I want to live in the country, and I dont want to give up in Seoul, he said, laughing.Lee Tae-ran has been focusing on family life since the end of the 2019 Drama SKY Castle.In April 2014, I posted a wedding march with my venture businessman.Lee Tae-ran SNS

Actor Lee Tae-ran delivered his own Wind through the photo.

Lee Tae-ran posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st and wrote, "I want to live in the city and I have been going to my house for two years."

Looking at the photo posted by Lee Tae-ran on the day, he is sitting in an outdoor cafe chair and enjoying his leisure time.

“I want to live in the country, and I don’t want to give up in Seoul,” he said, laughing.

Lee Tae-ran has been focusing on family life since the end of the 2019 Drama 'SKY Castle'. In April 2014, I posted a wedding march with my venture Businessman.

Lee Tae-ran SNS