Bae Jeong-nam said it was a photo 10 years ago..'The fashion sense that went out front'

Model-turned-Actor Bae Jeong-nam has released photos of his past.Bae Jeong-nam posted a picture taken 10 years ago on his instagram  on the 7th.In the photo, he is looking at his cell phone while leaning on the wall, especially when he reveals his fashion sense that he is so good at wearing now.In addition, Bae Jung Nam left a message saying, Atta 10 years ago today, Im in here ~ do not go to the end of time.The netizens said, 10 years ago? It was 10 minutes ago!, It is the same as 10 years ago and now.I would be nice to be a grandfather,  I am not old, , I am a big hit, and now I believe it.

Model-turned-Actor Bae Jeong-nam has released photos of his past.

Bae Jeong-nam posted a picture taken 10 years ago on his instagram on the 7th.

In the photo, he is looking at his cell phone while leaning on the wall, especially when he reveals his fashion sense that he is so good at wearing now.

In addition, Bae Jung Nam left a message saying, "Atta 10 years ago today, I'm in here ~ do not go to the end of time."

The netizens said, "10 years ago? It was 10 minutes ago!", "It is the same as 10 years ago and now. I would be nice to be a grandfather, "" I am not old, "," I am a big hit, "and now I believe it. "