Ayumi, the unusual atmosphere in everyday life, 'heads are stuck'

Ayumi, a broadcaster, showed off his extraordinary atmosphere.Ayumi posted two photos on his instagram  on March 4, along with the phrase I like Hair so much that I can not get out of this color.In the photo, Ayumi is staring at the camera with her chin in her knit, and Ayumi boasts a beautiful visual with a newly dyed hair.The netizens who watched this responded, Why do not you come to the broadcast these days? I want to see it and It is beautiful.
Ayumi, a broadcaster, showed off his extraordinary atmosphere.Ayumi posted two photos on his instagram  on March 4, along with the phrase I like Hair so much that I can not get out of this color.In the photo, Ayumi is staring at the camera with her chin in her knit, and Ayumi boasts a beautiful visual with a newly dyed hair.The netizens who watched this responded, Why do not you come to the broadcast these days? I want to see it and It is beautiful.

Ayumi, a broadcaster, showed off his extraordinary atmosphere.

Ayumi posted two photos on his instagram on March 4, along with the phrase "I like Hair so much that I can not get out of this color."

In the photo, Ayumi is staring at the camera with her chin in her knit, and Ayumi boasts a beautiful visual with a newly dyed hair.

The netizens who watched this responded, "Why do not you come to the broadcast these days? I want to see it" and "It is beautiful".