Amount date "In January, I'm having a feeling of neck surgery, yet paralysis, but I'm getting better" ('Mister Donut Radio')

Amount date neck surgery in January, getting better every dayOn the 1st KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung Soo, Nanchang Hees Mister Donut Radio, Amount date, who returned to the new song <Lets Dance>, appeared and talked.On the day, Nanchang Hee asked, After six months, a new song came out; how did you do? and Amount date said, Good, time goes by so fast.I think its been about a month since I felt it.Nanchang Hee asked, I heard that I had neck surgery during that time, is it now better? The lump on my neck keeps growing and it can be dangerous if I do not remove it.So I removed it. He said, It was a difficult operation to remove each neck and face nerves because it was connected.I still feel paralysis as if I have been to the dentist, but it is getting better every day. Also, when one listener asked, Is it always Long Hair, but do you not want to cut it short?, I like long hair.I do not intend to cut it for a while, he said, expressing his affection for Long Hair.When asked by the listener, Do you get this kindly with your phone at home? No matter how busy you are, you get a family phone call right away.I know Im out to work, but calling means its urgent, so I get a family call right away.Meanwhile, Mister Donut Radio of Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee can be broadcast live on KBS Cool FM (89.1 MHz 4:-6 p.m.).

Amount date "neck surgery in January, getting better every day"

On the 1st KBS Cool FM 'Yoon Jung Soo, Nanchang Hee's Mister Donut Radio', Amount date, who returned to the new song <Let's Dance>, appeared and talked.

On the day, Nanchang Hee asked, "After six months, a new song came out; how did you do?" and Amount date said, "Good, time goes by so fast. I think it's been about a month since I felt it." Nanchang Hee asked, "I heard that I had neck surgery during that time, is it now better?" "The lump on my neck keeps growing and it can be dangerous if I do not remove it. So I removed it. "He said," It was a difficult operation to remove each neck and face nerves because it was connected. I still feel paralysis as if I have been to the dentist, but it is getting better every day. "

Also, when one listener asked, "Is it always Long Hair, but do you not want to cut it short?", "I like long hair. I do not intend to cut it for a while, "he said, expressing his affection for Long Hair. When asked by the listener, "Do you get this kindly with your phone at home?" "No matter how busy you are, you get a family phone call right away. I know I'm out to work, but calling means it's urgent, so I get a family call right away."

Meanwhile, "Mister Donut Radio of Yoon Jung-soo Nanchang Hee" can be broadcast live on KBS Cool FM (89.1 MHz 4:-6 p.m.).