All The Butlers' Rain, Cypher Real number in a row anger I know Camera

All The Butlers Rain gave surprise CameraOn March 14, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared in Rain, who was nominated for the Failure Stival invitation singer.On the day, Rain offered members a proposal over the invitational rights of the invited singers: I made an idol group, which has been hard-pressed for three years, and seven members come out.I hope you can come and evaluate it. (Cha) Jung Eun-woo is an idol senior, and (Lee) Sang-min is a producer.I also hope that (Lee) Seung-gi will check the vocals. Since then, All The Butlers members and Tak Jae-hoon Lee Sang-min have visited Cyphers practice room.Cypher showed off a breakdown dance on the first stage, and the members applauded.At that time, Rain approached the members and said, Do not be choreographed, why are you choreographed?All The Butlers members did not notice, but the youngest circle was choreographed by the choreography real number.I feel the most nervous when I debut and I feel the most nervous when I do, said Jung Eun-woo, who was a former idol.Cypher then performed the title song Dont Dont Dont stage, this time his eldest brother Tan did a Real number; Rain cut off the song and said, Im really sorry but Ill go back.Whats wrong with choreography? Are you not up? I was angry. The atmosphere became harsh in a moment, and the members looked worried that the bullet was intimidated. Then Tan did another Real number. Rain stopped the music and said, Scary. Do what you do. Why do you do it? How many times?The shooting was stopped, and Rain summoned the members and shouted, What are you doing?

All The Butlers' Rain gave surprise Camera

On March 14, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' appeared in Rain, who was nominated for the 'Failure Stival' invitation singer.

On the day, Rain offered members a proposal over the "invitational rights of the invited singers": "I made an idol group, which has been hard-pressed for three years, and seven members come out. I hope you can come and evaluate it. (Cha) Jung Eun-woo is an idol senior, and (Lee) Sang-min is a producer. I also hope that (Lee) Seung-gi will check the vocals. "

Since then, All The Butlers' members and Tak Jae-hoon Lee Sang-min have visited Cypher's practice room. Cypher showed off a breakdown dance on the first stage, and the members applauded.

At that time, Rain approached the members and said, "Do not be choreographed, why are you choreographed?" All The Butlers' members did not notice, but the youngest circle was choreographed by the choreography Real number. “I feel the most nervous when I debut and I feel the most nervous when I do,” said Jung Eun-woo, who was a former idol.

Cypher then performed the title song "Don't Don't Don't" stage, this time his eldest brother Tan did a Real number; Rain cut off the song and said, "I'm really sorry but I'll go back. What's wrong with choreography? Are you not up? "I was angry. The atmosphere became harsh in a moment, and the members looked worried that" the bullet was intimidated. "

Then Tan did another Real number. Rain stopped the music and said, "Scary. Do what you do. Why do you do it? How many times?" The shooting was stopped, and Rain summoned the members and shouted, "What are you doing?"