All The Butlers' Lee Ji-hye "'Shop' dismantlement is blamed on Seo Ji-young"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 21st, we prepared a survival audition Failure Star K to prepare for Failure Stival.Cha Eun-woo went to pick up Lee Ji-hye and Solbi, who were waiting in the waiting room; Lee Ji-hye told Cha Eun-woo, Ive never seen them.We are singer juniors, he asked, asking if he knew he was from the group shop. So Cha Eun-woo asked, Is the (hair) shop the same?I know the song, Cha Eun-woo said as the bewildered Lee Ji-hye hurriedly sang the shops song.When Solbi, who watched this, asked, Do you know the typoon?, Cha Eun-woo replied, Is it a typhoon?Before the full-fledged introduction, Tak Jae-hun said, You could shed tears: I was worried about Lee Ji-hye.Lee Ji-hye said: We debuted the broadcast in 1998.I have been broadcasting for 23 years and have experienced many failures until I come here, overcome the great pain, and have many stories.  I will be responsible for tears, runny nose, laughter, fun and impression. Later, Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min recounted the history of the two failures, saying Solbi was due to the company for the reason for the dismantling of the typos.There will be my cause, he said. The company has gone bankrupt.Lee Ji-hye said, It is because of Seo Ji-young, when asked about the cause of the dismantling of the shop.I was actually playing with him, I was close, he said. I was having fun.Meanwhile, the shop, which debuted in 1998, was disbanded in 2002 due to the disagreement between Lee Ji-hye and Seo Ji-young.Since then, the two have appeared on the SBS program Best Note in 2008 and have acknowledged and reconciled that there was a disagreement.sympathy media

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 21st, we prepared a survival audition 'Failure Star K' to prepare for 'Failure Stival'.

Cha Eun-woo went to pick up Lee Ji-hye and Solbi, who were waiting in the waiting room; Lee Ji-hye told Cha Eun-woo, "I've never seen them. "We are Singer juniors," he asked, asking if he knew he was from the group "shop." So Cha Eun-woo asked, "Is the (hair) shop the same?"

"I know the song," Cha Eun-woo said as the bewildered Lee Ji-hye hurriedly sang the shop's song. When Solbi, who watched this, asked, "Do you know the typoon?", Cha Eun-woo replied, "Is it a typhoon?"

Before the full-fledged introduction, Tak Jae-hun said, "You could shed tears: I was worried about Lee Ji-hye.

Lee Ji-hye said: "We debuted the broadcast in 1998. I have been broadcasting for 23 years and have experienced many failures until I come here, overcome the great pain, and have many stories. "" I will be responsible for tears, runny nose, laughter, fun and impression. "

Later, Tak Jae-hun and Lee Sang-min recounted the history of the two failures, saying Solbi was "due to the company" for the reason for the dismantling of the typos. "There will be my cause," he said. "The company has gone bankrupt."

Lee Ji-hye said, "It is because of Seo Ji-young," when asked about the cause of the dismantling of the shop. "I was actually playing with him, I was close," he said. "I was having fun."

Meanwhile, the shop, which debuted in 1998, was disbanded in 2002 due to the disagreement between Lee Ji-hye and Seo Ji-young. Since then, the two have appeared on the SBS program 'Best Note' in 2008 and have acknowledged and reconciled that there was a disagreement.

sympathy media