All The Butlers' Lee Ji-hye, Reasons for Dismantling Shops, "Seo Ji-young Blame"

Singer Lee Ji-hye, a former group shop, mentioned the reason for the groups dismantling:Lee Ji-hye and Solbi guest-starred on SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on Wednesday (21st), on the theme of Failure Star K.Lee Ji-hye, who appeared as a failure on the day, asked the cause of the dismantling of the shop, saying, It was because of Seo Ji-young.Lee Ji-hye said, I said it was fun, and now I am close friends with Seo Ji-young.The MCs asked Cha Eun-woo, who could not laugh alone, why, and Lee Ji-hye, who was watching it, said, I asked him if it was not a shop, and he asked me if it was a shop like him.

Singer Lee Ji-hye, a former group shop, mentioned the reason for the group's dismantling:

Lee Ji-hye and Solbi guest-starred on sbs All The Butlers', which was broadcast on Wednesday (21st), on the theme of 'Failure Star K'.

Lee Ji-hye, who appeared as a failure on the day, asked the cause of the dismantling of the shop, saying, "It was because of Seo Ji-young." Lee Ji-hye said, "I said it was fun," and now I am close friends with Seo Ji-young.

The MCs asked Cha Eun-woo, who could not laugh alone, why, and Lee Ji-hye, who was watching it, said, "I asked him if it was not a shop, and he asked me if it was a shop like him."