All The Butlers' Kim Min-soo "Kyonggi testicle one side RUPTURE.reference won"

All The Butlers mixed martial arts player Kim Min-soo revealed his experience of fighting.SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 28th was decorated with Failure Stival, and Ji Seok-jin, Lee Sang-min, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Min-soo, Jang Dong-min and Solbi were also included.Kim Min-soo said, I do not have a testicle.I was hit very hard in the fourth round, he said, adding that Murad Bowjidi and the plastic foul cup (guard) of the second round Kyonggi were so priced that they were broken.I was so sick, but I was feverish. The doctor checked and decided that it was okay, so I resumed Kyonggi three minutes later. I did not even know it was sick.Kim Min-soo, who had endured the pain with his commitment, eventually won the applause by revealing that he had won this Kyonggi.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.photoSBS broadcast screen

All The Butlers' mixed martial arts player Kim Min-soo revealed his experience of fighting.

SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 28th was decorated with 'Failure Stival', and Ji Seok-jin, Lee Sang-min, Shim Soo-chang, Kim Min-soo, Jang Dong-min and Solbi were also included.

Kim Min-soo said, "I do not have a testicle." "I was hit very hard in the fourth round," he said, adding that Murad Bowjidi and the plastic foul cup (guard) of the second round Kyonggi were so priced that they were broken.

"I was so sick, but I was feverish. The doctor checked and decided that it was okay, so I resumed Kyonggi three minutes later. I did not even know it was sick." Kim Min-soo, who had endured the pain with his commitment, eventually won the applause by revealing that he had won this Kyonggi.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

photoSBS broadcast screen