All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min "Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian, 5 billion won in a moment for 20 million won..."

The comedian Jang Dong-min has released an anecdote that was subjected to Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th, the appearance of the performers who came to the failure steebulations telling their experiences was broadcast.My acquaintance left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker, but when the date goes by, I asked him to help me because the disposal authority was over, said Jang Dong-min, who said, Jewelry was worth 300 million won and I showed the archive to The Pawnbroker, so I brought 55 Jewelry.Eventually, Jang Dong-min could not see the principal, and the interest of the safe was evaporated to the financial field of 150 million won.Jang Dong-min brought it home in a golf bag to save the safe renal fee. I decided to sell Jewelry directly and went to Jongno.I couldnt believe it, I moved the bigger Jewelry prize, and I called it less, he confessed.Jang Dong-min laughed at the statement, Please put soju here.

The comedian Jang Dong-min has released an anecdote that was subjected to Jewelry Records of the Grand Historian.

On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 28th, the appearance of the performers who came to the failure steebulations telling their experiences was broadcast.

“My acquaintance left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker, but when the date goes by, I asked him to help me because the disposal authority was over,” said Jang Dong-min, who said, “Jewelry was worth 300 million won and I showed the archive to The Pawnbroker, so I brought 55 Jewelry.”

Eventually, Jang Dong-min could not see the principal, and the interest of the safe was evaporated to the financial field of 150 million won.

Jang Dong-min brought it home in a golf bag to save the safe renal fee. "I decided to sell Jewelry directly and went to Jongno. “I couldn’t believe it, I moved the bigger Jewelry prize, and I called it less,” he confessed.

Jang Dong-min laughed at the statement, "Please put soju here."