All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min, "Everything I Set..." Reveals the Full Stories of Billion Bail Fraud

Jang Dong-min reveals story of billions of jewellery scamsOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th, the failed stars who revealed their failure story to become the failed king were drawn.On the day of the broadcast, Jang Dong-min revealed the whole story of a billion-dollar jewel fraud.One day his acquaintance asked him to borrow 300 million won because the jewels that were mortgaged to The Pawnbroker were going to be passed.Jang Dong-min visited The Pawnbroker directly after worrying.Jang Dong-min said, I showed my deposit card and I brought 55 jewels accurately. I contacted my acquaintance with the idea of ​​exactly feeling the emotion and called two jewelers.It was a huge ruby, really big, but the appraiser was feeling and said it was 60 carats.I have seen it for the first time in 10 years, and I said that one billion is one billion.After hearing the results of the emotions, Jang Dong-min told another acquaintance for his acquaintance that he asked him to borrow some money and met with the jeweler.He said, If you two want to do it here, it is over, and suddenly the person who lends the money says, I do not know the jewels and I can give them to me.But if these people did not set up, I do not believe it, but I set it all up, so I did not believe it, said Jang Dong-min.The interest on the 300 million won principal is 20 million won a month.Jang Dong-min said that he would leave the jewel to the bank safe and keep the key on the condition that he borrows money in his name.Jang Dong-min said he rented a VVIP safe for bail and paid up to a few million won for a months rental.I thought that if you sell only jewelry, everything is resolved.I thought it would be over in a few days, but after a month and two months, my friend asked me why I would not pay interest.When I told the owner of the jewel, If you sell jewels, I will give you the first. So I started giving interest to the money I had not touched since that month.At that time, I thought that I was pouring 2,000 savings. Jang Dong-min, who eventually came home with jewelry because he was not good at jewelry, said he went to Mecca Jongno for jewelry sales.I went to The Pawnbroker and showed me the jewels, and the owner of The Pawnbroker felt that the biggest thing was about 20 million won and about 40 million won.Jang Dong-min said he found another place and was shocked by the price that was much cheaper than the previous place.Jang Dong-min contacted his acquaintance and asked if the appraisers who had feelings at the time were true, and his acquaintance was saddened by the fact that he gave an absurd answer, It is true that he did 15 years of jewelery but can not feel.

Jang Dong-min reveals story of billions of jewellery scams

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th, the failed stars who revealed their failure story to become the failed king were drawn.

On the day of the broadcast, Jang Dong-min revealed the whole story of a billion-dollar jewel fraud. One day his acquaintance asked him to borrow 300 million won because the jewels that were mortgaged to The Pawnbroker were going to be passed. Jang Dong-min visited The Pawnbroker directly after worrying.

Jang Dong-min said, "I showed my deposit card and I brought 55 jewels accurately." "I contacted my acquaintance with the idea of ​​exactly feeling the emotion and called two jewelers."

"It was a huge ruby, really big, but the appraiser was feeling and said it was 60 carats. "I have seen it for the first time in 10 years, and I said that one billion is one billion." After hearing the results of the emotions, Jang Dong-min told another acquaintance for his acquaintance that he asked him to borrow some money and met with the jeweler.

He said, "If you two want to do it here, it is over, and suddenly the person who lends the money says, 'I do not know the jewels and I can give them to me.'" "But if these people did not set up, I do not believe it, but I set it all up, so I did not believe it," said Jang Dong-min.

The interest on the 300 million won principal is 20 million won a month. Jang Dong-min said that he would leave the jewel to the bank safe and keep the key on the condition that he borrows money in his name. Jang Dong-min said he rented a VVIP safe for bail and paid up to a few million won for a month's rental.

"I thought that if you sell only jewelry, everything is resolved. "I thought it would be over in a few days, but after a month and two months, my friend asked me why I would not pay interest. When I told the owner of the jewel, "If you sell jewels, I will give you the first." So I started giving interest to the money I had not touched since that month. At that time, I thought that I was pouring 2,000 savings. "

Jang Dong-min, who eventually came home with jewelry because he was not good at jewelry, said he went to Mecca Jongno for jewelry sales. I went to The Pawnbroker and showed me the jewels, and the owner of The Pawnbroker felt that the biggest thing was about 20 million won and about 40 million won.

Jang Dong-min said he found another place and was shocked by the price that was much cheaper than the previous place. Jang Dong-min contacted his acquaintance and asked if the appraisers who had feelings at the time were true, and his acquaintance was saddened by the fact that he gave an absurd answer, "It is true that he did 15 years of jewelery but can not feel."