All The Butlers' Jang Dong-min "acquaintance Jewelry stands warranty and then billions of units are scammed"

Seoul=) = Jang Dong-min was cheated on Billions of Units Jewelry, Confessions said.On the evening of the 28th, SBS All The Butlers, the performers who came to Failure Stival confessed their experiences of failure.Jang Dong-min Confessions the story of Jewelry fraud from acquaintance(acquaintance) left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker, but when the date goes over, he asked for help because the disposal authority is over, and Jewelry was worth 300 million won, he said.Jang Dong-min said, I showed you a storage card and brought 55 Jewelry. I called two Jewelry appraisers to evaluate it properly. I heard that I had never seen such a thing before, but it was worth 1 billion won.I thought I would not lose even if I hit 55 at a low price, and once I had no 300 million won, I contacted my friends and met three people. He said, I do not know Jewelry and I can give it to you.Jang Dong-min had endless doubts, but he ended his doubts because he was his acquaintance, his appraiser.So I borrowed money from the guarantee, and interest was about 20 million won per month for 300 million won, he said. I kept Jewelry in the VVIP safe at the bank, but I also went out.But Jewelry, brought, did not sell, and interest increased.Acquaintance told Jang Dong-min, Why dont the person who borrowed the money pay interest? and the debtor asked Ill pay for Jewelry if it sells only.In the end, Jang Dong-min said, After that, I paid 20 million won for 6 months and paid about 150 million won for the deposit. Jewelry was also good at keeping it.I brought Jewelry and went into a Jewelry room in Jongno. The owner said, A thousand? Thats 2,000 Jewelry, which is a billion won.There is also a thing that I do not live after that, and it is about 40 million won. I asked him what happened, and he said that he had been working on Jewelry for 15 years, but he could not feel it, he said. They talked expensive because they received a commission if they were sold.The members were saddened by the story of Jang Dong-min, but laughed, saying, It is the most fun story I have heard in recent years.

Seoul=) = Jang Dong-min was cheated on billions of units Jewelry, Confessions said.

On the evening of the 28th, SBS All The Butlers', the performers who came to 'Failure Stival' confessed their experiences of failure.

Jang Dong-min Confessions the story of Jewelry fraud from acquaintance "(acquaintance) left Jewelry to The Pawnbroker, but when the date goes over, he asked for help because the disposal authority is over, and Jewelry was worth 300 million won," he said.

Jang Dong-min said, "I showed you a storage card and brought 55 Jewelry. I called two Jewelry appraisers to evaluate it properly. I heard that I had never seen such a thing before, but it was worth 1 billion won."

"I thought I would not lose even if I hit 55 at a low price, and once I had no 300 million won, I contacted my friends and met three people." He said, "I do not know Jewelry and I can give it to you."

Jang Dong-min had endless doubts, but he ended his doubts because he was his acquaintance, his appraiser. "So I borrowed money from the guarantee, and interest was about 20 million won per month for 300 million won," he said. "I kept Jewelry in the VVIP safe at the bank, but I also went out."

But Jewelry, brought, did not sell, and interest increased. acquaintance told Jang Dong-min, 'Why don't the person who borrowed the money pay interest?' and the debtor asked 'I'll pay for Jewelry if it sells only.'

In the end, Jang Dong-min said, "After that, I paid 20 million won for 6 months and paid about 150 million won for the deposit." "Jewelry was also good at keeping it."

"I brought Jewelry and went into a Jewelry room in Jongno. The owner said, "A thousand?" That's 2,000 Jewelry, which is a billion won. There is also a thing that I do not live after that, and it is about 40 million won. "

"I asked him what happened, and he said that he had been working on Jewelry for 15 years, but he could not feel it," he said. "They talked expensive because they received a commission if they were sold."

The members were saddened by the story of Jang Dong-min, but laughed, saying, "It is the most fun story I have heard in recent years."