All The Butlers' Dr. Cheng "Gag Concert' after abortion, a series of failures, while Yodler is active..."

All The Butlers Dr. Cheng has been in the midst of the Gag Concert.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, comedian Dr. Cheng appeared in Survival Audition Failure Star K.Dr. Cheng said, I tasted enough to taste failure and there is no place to retreat.Tak Jae-hoon asked, It was a series of failures after the Gag Concert (gag concert) abolition?Dr. Cheng said, The failure of the start-up is basic. I had a bar in Shinchon because I wanted to work with me, I had an event shop in Bucheon, and I also did it in Sadang-dong.I wanted to make a wave of this road, he said, and I practiced two hours a day for a year. Dreams are about Switzerland and Europe.But the corona burst again.

All The Butlers Dr. Cheng has been in the midst of the Gag Concert.

On sbs All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, comedian Dr. Cheng appeared in Survival Audition Failure Star K.

Dr. Cheng said, "I tasted enough to taste failure and there is no place to retreat."

Tak Jae-hoon asked, "It was a series of failures after the Gag Concert' (Gag Concert) abolition?"

Dr. Cheng said, "The failure of the start-up is basic. I had a bar in Shinchon because I wanted to work with me, I had an event shop in Bucheon, and I also did it in Sadang-dong."

“I wanted to make a wave of this road,” he said, “and I practiced two hours a day for a year. Dreams are about Switzerland and Europe. But the corona burst again. "