Yoon Jong Shin' Jeon Mi-ra "'They Strike the Goals', To win, but it's not like the heart."

Jeon Mi-ra posted on his 12th day of his instagram that I was able to do it because I was able to keep my hat-trick team well and defend well and pass well in the #Jeon Mi-ra hitting.I wanted to be a To win, but I was so hard and uncomfortable because I first tried it, and all of our four team members who sweated together were so good.Thank you for watching and Cheering, he added.On the other hand, Jeon Mi-ra appeared on the SBS entertainment program The Beating Girls.

Jeon Mi-ra posted on his 12th day of his instagram that "I was able to do it because I was able to keep my hat-trick team well and defend well and pass well in the #Jeon Mi-ra hitting".

"I wanted to be a To win, but I was so hard and uncomfortable because I first tried it, and all of our four team members who sweated together were so good. Thank you for watching and Cheering," he added.

On the other hand, Jeon Mi-ra appeared on the SBS entertainment program 'The Beating Girls'.