Working Mom' Lee Yoon-ji "today also runs Mother"...it's been outing a long time

Actor Lee Yoon-ji reveals Working Moms happiness through photoLee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th and said, Yesterday, one hair, one makeup in the car, clothes I got in advance.Lee Yoon-ji said, Please check, my sisters toe firm. Today is not turned over. It is a little small.Is it possible to have two (born) children with pelvis?Lee Yoon-ji then spoke with her first daughter, Miss Rani.In Lee Yoon-jis article, Ill go to shoot another day. Why are you so busy these days? Can you pick me up? Yes.I can go to the day, dont worry, daughter. I promise. You know that? I love you, daughter.Today runs, Mother runs, he concluded.Lee Yoon-ji, who married Han Han-ul, a oriental medicine doctor in 2014, has two daughters and is carrying out childcare and broadcasting activities.Lee Yoon-ji SNS

Actor Lee Yoon-ji reveals Working Mom's happiness through photo

Lee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 24th and said, "Yesterday, one hair, one makeup in the car, clothes I got in advance."

Lee Yoon-ji said, "Please check, my sisters toe firm." "today is not turned over. It is a little small. “Is it possible to have two (born) children with pelvis?”

Lee Yoon-ji then spoke with her first daughter, Miss Rani.

In Lee Yoon-ji’s article, “‘I’ll go to shoot another day’. ‘Why are you so busy these days? Can you pick me up?’ ‘Yes. I can go to the day, don’t worry, daughter. I promise. You know that? I love you, daughter.”

today runs, Mother runs,” he concluded.

Lee Yoon-ji, who married Han Han-ul, a oriental medicine doctor in 2014, has two daughters and is carrying out childcare and broadcasting activities.

Lee Yoon-ji SNS