Weekly Park Soeun "When I'm 20? Driving and Travel must go"

Group Weekly Park Soeun has offered 20-year-old Tonton David splash charm via PCMag pictorialPCMag GQ Korea released some interviews with the March issue of the March issue with Weekly Park Soeun on the 26th.In this photoreal, which GQ Korea celebrated its 20th anniversary with 20-year-old youths, Park Soeun expressed the spring that came to me with a colorful pattern of silk shirts and denim best in an orange background.In addition, he grabbed his first initials PSE cup and made a comeback look, and he caught his eye with a lovely charm of Tonton David of a girl who was just twenty.In a subsequent interview, Park Soeun asked, What I wanted to do when I was 20 years old? I want to go to Travel by driving it directly in the near future.Im burning all the members, he said.I want to achieve in 2021. I want to spend a valuable time meeting the fan club Daily who watches Weekly with love and interest.I would like to show you the more advanced Weekly Park Soeun during the next album activity. Park Soeuns girl group Weekly confirmed the release of the mini-three album We Play on March 17th.PlayM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released a comeback scheduler that includes the contents release schedule through the official SNS at 0:00 on the 26th, raising the atmosphere before the comeback.

group Weekly Park Soeun has offered 20-year-old Tonton David splash charm via PCMag pictorial

PCMag GQ Korea released some interviews with the March issue of the March issue with Weekly Park Soeun on the 26th.

In this photoreal, which GQ Korea celebrated its 20th anniversary with 20-year-old youths, Park Soeun expressed the spring that came to me with a colorful pattern of silk shirts and denim best in an orange background.

In addition, he grabbed his first initials 'PSE' cup and made a comeback look, and he caught his eye with a lovely charm of Tonton David of a girl who was just twenty.

In a subsequent interview, Park Soeun asked, "What I wanted to do when I was 20 years old?" "I want to go to Travel by Driving it directly in the near future. I'm burning all the members," he said.

I want to achieve in 2021. "I want to spend a valuable time meeting the fan club 'Daily' who watches Weekly with love and interest. I would like to show you the more advanced Weekly Park Soeun during the next album activity. "

Park Soeun's girl group Weekly confirmed the release of the mini-three album "We Play" on March 17th. PlayM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, released a comeback scheduler that includes the contents release schedule through the official SNS at 0:00 on the 26th, raising the atmosphere before the comeback.