'Goddess Kangrim' Moon Ga-young and Cha Eun-woo and Hwang In-yeop,

TVN Goddess Gangrim Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop will give thanks to the viewers who have sent hot love for the end of the show.TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Goddess Gangrim (director Kim Sang-hyeop/playwright Ishieun/planned tvN, studio Dragon/production main factory, studio N) was excited, impressed and laughed at the house theater this winter ahead of the finalization broadcast, Moon Ga-young (played by Ju-kyoong), Cha Eun-woo (played by Jun-kyo) With the end of the Suho station, Hwang In-yeop (played by Han Seo-joon), the behind-the-scenes SteelSeries are being released to a great extent.Moon Ga-young, who has been fascinated by viewers with his lovely and lively performance as Ju-kyung, who overcame the complex of appearance, said, I have been shooting for nearly seven months without rest, so I do not feel that Goddess Kanglim is the end.It was a good time to meet good seniors, teachers, friends and so happy and happy.I am very sorry to have to prepare for the farewell now, he said. Thank you for loving us a lot.Above all, Ju-kyung saved a lot and cheered me up, so I think I was very strong. I will say hello to you in a better way. In addition, Cha Eun-woo, who made her emotions shake with her acting ability and sweet charm, which was disassembled by a selfish gene, Suho, said, It seems like the first time I met Suho last summer.While I was living in Suho, I also experienced a lot, grew up and had a happy time.  There are many people who have worked together from summer to winter.I thank you again, as well as the director and the writer, for the actors and all the staff, and I was happy to work together. I would like to thank the viewers who have watched the Goddess Gangrim so far and loved Suho, and I will be Cha Eun-woo who will continue to grow and work harder.Thank you! He smiled with gratitude and gratitude.Hwang In-yeop, who has been reborn as a rising star by leading the reputation of the past class sub-namju as a rough wild horse Seo-joon  with perfect physicality, said, Thank you to the viewers who have shared and loved the heart of Seo-joon.I think it will be a precious memory that I will not forget because I am so beautiful and loveful.  I will feel a long time in the future while remembering Seo-joon for a long time.I really liked the character of Seo-joon and I showed it with all my heart, so every day I filmed was happy and pleasant moments. The Goddess Gangrim is now a deadline, but I hope it will be remembered as a beautiful memory that can be recalled sometimes after a lot of time and can be taken out every time it comes up.I will do my best to show you a good picture in the future, so please wait a little.Once again, I thank you for loving the Goddess Kangrim. In addition, the Steel Series, which was released together, captures the attention of Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop with the final script authentication shot, and the pleasant and pleasant scene atmosphere.The appearance of Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop together during the break, such as monitoring and telling how to make dumplings, makes the clown ascend.In addition, Lim Se-mi (Im Hee-kyung), Oh Ui-sik (Han Jun-woo), Park Ho-san (Im Jae-pil), Jang Hye-jin (Hong Hyun-sook), Kim Min-ki (Im Joo-young), Park Yoo-na (Kang Soo-jin), Kang Min-a (Choi Soo-ah), Lee Il-joon (Yoo Tae-hoon), Lee Sang-jin (Ahn Hyun-gyu), Lee Woo-je (Kim Cho-hyun) The faces of actors who have been full of laughter until the new springs make the viewers smile, and raise expectations for the last episode of Goddess Gangrim, which will be broadcast today (4th).On the other hand, in the last 15 episodes, Seo-joon confessed to Ju-kyung for three years, and the images of Ju-kyung and Suho reunited like fate were drawn.Especially when Suho and his eyes met, he seemed to not let go of Ju-kyung, and the expression of Seo-joon, who was more tightly embraced, and Suhos hard expression crossed and gave tension.There is growing interest in what ending the Goddess Gangrim will have.TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama Goddess Gangrim, based on the popular webtoon of the same name, met with Ju-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who had the appearance The Complex and became a goddess through Makeup, and Suho (Cha Eun-woo), who kept her scars, sharing their secrets with each other Growing Self-Esteem Recovery Romantic Comedy.The final episode will be broadcast on February 4 (Thursday) at 10:30 p.m.

TVN 'Goddess Gangrim' Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop will give thanks to the viewers who have sent hot love for the end of the show.

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Goddess Gangrim' (director Kim Sang-hyeop/playwright Ishieun/planned tvN, studio Dragon/production main factory, studio N) was excited, impressed and laughed at the house theater this winter ahead of the finalization broadcast, Moon Ga-young (played by Ju-kyoong), Cha Eun-woo (played by Jun-kyo) With the end of the Suho station, Hwang In-yeop (played by Han Seo-joon), the behind-the-scenes SteelSeries are being released to a great extent.

Moon Ga-young, who has been fascinated by viewers with his lovely and lively performance as Ju-kyung, who overcame The Complex of appearance, said, "I have been shooting for nearly seven months without rest, so I do not feel that Goddess Kanglim is the end. It was a good time to meet good seniors, teachers, friends and so happy and happy. I am very sorry to have to prepare for the farewell now, "he said." Thank you for loving us a lot. Above all, Ju-kyung saved a lot and cheered me up, so I think I was very strong. I will say hello to you in a better way. "

In addition, Cha Eun-woo, who made her emotions shake with her acting ability and sweet charm, which was disassembled by a selfish gene, Suho, said, "It seems like the first time I met Suho last summer. While I was living in Suho, I also experienced a lot, grew up and had a happy time. "" There are many people who have worked together from summer to winter. I thank you again, as well as the director and the writer, for the actors and all the staff, and I was happy to work together. " “I would like to thank the viewers who have watched the Goddess Gangrim so far and loved Suho, and I will be Cha Eun-woo who will continue to grow and work harder. Thank you!” He smiled with gratitude and gratitude.

Hwang In-yeop, who has been reborn as a rising star by leading the reputation of the past class sub-namju as a rough wild horse Seo-joon ' with perfect physicality, said, "Thank you to the viewers who have shared and loved the heart of Seo-joon. I think it will be a precious memory that I will not forget because I am so beautiful and loveful. "" I will feel a long time in the future while remembering Seo-joon for a long time. I really liked the character of Seo-joon and I showed it with all my heart, so every day I filmed was happy and pleasant moments. " "The 'Goddess Gangrim' is now a deadline, but I hope it will be remembered as a beautiful memory that can be recalled sometimes after a lot of time and can be taken out every time it comes up. I will do my best to show you a good picture in the future, so please wait a little. Once again, I thank you for loving the Goddess Kangrim. "

In addition, the Steel Series, which was released together, captures the attention of Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop with the final script authentication shot, and the pleasant and pleasant scene atmosphere. The appearance of Moon Ga-young, Cha Eun-woo, and Hwang In-yeop together during the break, such as monitoring and telling how to make dumplings, makes the clown ascend. In addition, Lim Se-mi (Im Hee-kyung), Oh Ui-sik (Han Jun-woo), Park Ho-san (Im Jae-pil), Jang Hye-jin (Hong Hyun-sook), Kim Min-ki (Im Joo-young), Park Yoo-na (Kang Soo-jin), Kang Min-a (Choi Soo-ah), Lee Il-joon (Yoo Tae-hoon), Lee Sang-jin (Ahn Hyun-gyu), Lee Woo-je (Kim Cho-hyun) The faces of actors who have been full of laughter until the new springs make the viewers smile, and raise expectations for the last episode of Goddess Gangrim, which will be broadcast today (4th).

On the other hand, in the last 15 episodes, Seo-joon confessed to Ju-kyung for three years, and the images of Ju-kyung and Suho reunited like fate were drawn. Especially when Suho and his eyes met, he seemed to not let go of Ju-kyung, and the expression of Seo-joon, who was more tightly embraced, and Suho's hard expression crossed and gave tension. There is growing interest in what ending the Goddess Gangrim will have.

TVN Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'Goddess Gangrim', based on the popular webtoon of the same name, met with Ju-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who had the appearance The Complex and became a goddess through 'Makeup', and Suho (Cha Eun-woo), who kept her scars, sharing their secrets with each other Growing Self-Esteem Recovery Romantic Comedy. The final episode will be broadcast on February 4 (Thursday) at 10:30 p.m.