"Goddess Kangrim" Cha Eun-woo "All The Butlers' Tears, I am embarrassment"

Goddess Kangrim group Astro member and Actor Cha Eun-woo revealed why Tears were shed in All The Butlers.Cha Eun-woo recently told the story of the TVN drama Goddess Kanglim (playwright Ishieun and director Kim Sang-hyup), which ended on the 4th through a video interview with Wa.Cha Eun-woo was saddened by those who poured out Tears while talking to Actor In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun in SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the 7th.In fact, I embarrassment, I did not shed Tears because I wanted to get married, he said.I was surprised by the crew and my brothers, and when the So Yi-hyun, In Gyo-jin, were tired of each other, they were supportive and even told to cheat.Its not really easy, I think Ive been immersed in seeing two people and envying them, he added.Goddess Gangrim is a romantic comedy that recovers self-esteem, in which Lim Joo-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who became a goddess through Makeup after having a complex appearance, and Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo), who kept her scars, meet and grow up sharing each others secrets.Cha Eun-woo painted Lee Soo-ho, a steel wall with a first-class brain in the appearance of the wall, with a high synchro rate.

'Goddess Kangrim' group Astro member and Actor Cha Eun-woo revealed why Tears were shed in All The Butlers'.

Cha Eun-woo recently told the story of the TVN drama "Goddess Kanglim" (playwright Ishieun and director Kim Sang-hyup), which ended on the 4th through a video interview with Wa.

Cha Eun-woo was saddened by those who poured out Tears while talking to Actor In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun in SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the 7th. "In fact, I embarrassment, I did not shed Tears because I wanted to get married," he said.

"I was surprised by the crew and my brothers, and when the So Yi-hyun, In Gyo-jin, were tired of each other, they were supportive and even told to cheat. It's not really easy, I think I've been immersed in seeing two people and envying them," he added.

"Goddess Gangrim" is a romantic comedy that recovers self-esteem, in which Lim Joo-kyung (Moon Ga-young), who became a goddess through "Makeup" after having a complex appearance, and Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo), who kept her scars, meet and grow up sharing each other's secrets. Cha Eun-woo painted Lee Soo-ho, a steel wall with a first-class brain in the appearance of the wall, with a high synchro rate.