'The Hershey Company' Im Yoon-ah "I sincerely hope that I have reached the heart of comfort and support"...End testimony

The Hershey Company Im Yoon-ah left an end impression.The comprehensive programming channel JTBC gilt drama The Hershey Company (playwright Kim Jung-min, director Choi Kyu-sik) ended on the 6th with a hot rebellion of the exploration press team H.U.S.H, giving excitement to the house theater with a story that reveals the truth beyond silence.In particular, Im Yoon-ah succeeded in imprinting his presence as an actor once again, receiving a favorable reputation for expanding the Acting spectrum with delicate eyes, accurate diction, and stable voice tone, as well as new visuals that changed everything from hair to costume.Im Yoon-ah said, The Hershey Company is a work that I have challenged a lot and I was able to shoot until the end because of the help of many people.Just as Ijisu grew once a time, I was able to grow and grow a lot through this drama.I was happy to meet the person Ijisu and act and show you a new look. I met good directors, writers, staffs, and I was able to co-work and act with really good seniors.Through this drama, I wanted to convey comfort and support to those who live hard in their respective positions, and I sincerely hope that the heart has reached.I am grateful to all those who have loved and loved The Hershey Company so far. Im Yoon-ah is cast in the role of Park Min-young in the movie HVAC 2: International (director Lee Seok-hoon) and will soon start filming, and the movie Miracle (director Lee Jang-hoon) is also about to be released this year.SM Entertainment Provides

The Hershey Company Im Yoon-ah left an End impression.

The comprehensive programming channel JTBC gilt drama The Hershey Company (playwright Kim Jung-min, director Choi Kyu-sik) Ended on the 6th with a hot rebellion of the exploration press team H.U.S.H, giving excitement to the house theater with a story that reveals the truth beyond silence.

In particular, Im Yoon-ah succeeded in imprinting his presence as an Actor once again, receiving a favorable reputation for expanding the Acting spectrum with delicate eyes, accurate diction, and stable voice tone, as well as new visuals that changed everything from hair to costume.

Im Yoon-ah said, "The Hershey Company is a work that I have challenged a lot and I was able to shoot until the End because of the help of many people. Just as Ijisu grew once a time, I was able to grow and grow a lot through this drama. I was happy to meet the person Ijisu and act and show you a new look. "

"I met good directors, writers, Staffs, and I was able to co-work and act with really good seniors. Through this drama, I wanted to convey comfort and support to those who live hard in their respective positions, and I sincerely hope that the heart has reached. I am grateful to all those who have loved and loved The Hershey Company so far. "

Im Yoon-ah is cast in the role of Park Min-young in the movie HVAC 2: International (director Lee Seok-hoon) and will soon start filming, and the movie Miracle (director Lee Jang-hoon) is also about to be released this year.

SM Entertainment Provides