Sim Jin-hwa "Kim Mi-Ryeo fabulous partner and best Gag Woman" friendship flaunt

Comedian Sim Jin-hwa flaunts her limited express friendship with Kim Mi-RyeoSim Jin-hwa wrote on her Instagram account on February 9, Our Beautiful, two puppies in two children.I have a lot of work, but I think it is so cool and great when I look at it from the side.I am a wonderful partner and the best Gag Woman # 5 years of my career, who is able to overcome hard times and do my best with passion every moment. In addition, Kim Mi-Ryeo took a self-portrait with a self-portrait.Kim Mi-Ryeo and Sim Jin-hwa in the public photos boast of cute beauty using a rabbit filter.In this post, actor Ha Hee-ra showed affection by leaving a laughing emoticon.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa and Kim Mi-Ryeo have appeared together in the TVN entertainment Marriage Not Love in 2014.Sim Jin-hwa marriages comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011, and Kim Mi-Ryeo marriages with Jung Sung-yoon, one year younger in 2013.
Comedian Sim Jin-hwa flaunts her limited express friendship with Kim Mi-RyeoSim Jin-hwa wrote on her Instagram account on February 9, Our Beautiful, two puppies in two children.I have a lot of work, but I think it is so cool and great when I look at it from the side.I am a wonderful partner and the best Gag Woman # 5 years of my career, who is able to overcome hard times and do my best with passion every moment. In addition, Kim Mi-Ryeo took a self-portrait with a self-portrait.Kim Mi-Ryeo and Sim Jin-hwa in the public photos boast of cute beauty using a rabbit filter.In this post, actor Ha Hee-ra showed affection by leaving a laughing emoticon.Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa and Kim Mi-Ryeo have appeared together in the TVN entertainment Marriage Not Love in 2014.Sim Jin-hwa marriages comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011, and Kim Mi-Ryeo marriages with Jung Sung-yoon, one year younger in 2013.

Comedian Sim Jin-hwa flaunts her limited express friendship with Kim Mi-Ryeo

Sim Jin-hwa wrote on her Instagram account on February 9, "Our Beautiful, two puppies in two children. I have a lot of work, but I think it is so cool and great when I look at it from the side. I am a wonderful partner and the best Gag Woman # 5 years of my career, who is able to overcome hard times and do my best with passion every moment. "

In addition, Kim Mi-Ryeo took a self-portrait with a self-portrait. Kim Mi-Ryeo and Sim Jin-hwa in the public photos boast of cute beauty using a rabbit filter.

In this post, actor Ha Hee-ra showed affection by leaving a laughing emoticon.

Meanwhile, Sim Jin-hwa and Kim Mi-Ryeo have appeared together in the TVN entertainment 'marriage Not Love' in 2014. Sim Jin-hwa marriages comedian Wonhyo Kim in 2011, and Kim Mi-Ryeo marriages with Jung Sung-yoon, one year younger in 2013.