silver silver, 'Miss Trot 2' finalists heartbeat: "Unbelievable heavy spot"

Singer silver silver has revealed his feelings about going to the Miss Trot 2 finals Zhong You final stage.Silver Silver posted an article on his Instagram page on Wednesday afternoon, beginning with Its the final that went up to the still incredible heavy spot TopSeven (TOP7).Silver Silver said, Thank you so much for not being able to express it in your Cheering and Voting words!I never really thought Id come to this place, but I couldnt start with my self-esteem, which fell for a hard time to get up again, making a big decision in my life as a ballad singer for a decade and turning to a trot singer, so I came out for the last Top Model, he said.Trot give me Savoie expensive learning and courage. I told him that I am not afraid of singing in front of people, and I gave him the power to go out without Give up again. I am so grateful and grateful for this place.I just cant help but say thank you.I can not even say I will show you a better picture and I will show you a better stage. I will do my best to thank you for just standing here.I really appreciate it again. On the other hand, silver silver was named Zhong You in the finals of the TV Chosun Miss Trot 2 which was broadcast on the 18th.He was in the ninth place in the first round of the semi-finals, and after finishing the second round of the semi-finals, he was able to join the TOP7 dramatically in the final score and go to the final.In addition to silver silver silver, Miss Trot 2 TOP7 was selected by Star Love, Kim Tae Yeon, Kim Eui Young, Hong Ji Yoon, Yang ji-eun and Kim Da Hyun.Next, Silver Silver will join the finalists in Miss Trot 2Its the final that went up to the still incredible heavy spot Top Seven.Thank you so much that you can not express it in your Cheering and Voting words!I never really thought I would come to this place, but I could not start with my self-esteem that fell for a hard time to get up again when I made a big decision in my life as a ballad singer for ten years and turned to trot singer.Trot gave me expensive learning and courage in Savoie.I told him that I am not afraid of singing in front of people, and once again I gave him the power to go out without Give up.I am so grateful and grateful for this position. I can only say thank you.I cant even say, Ill show you a better picture. Ill show you a better stage.Ill do my best, thank you for just putting me here. Thank you again.

Singer silver silver has revealed his feelings about going to the 'Miss Trot 2' finals Zhong You final stage.

silver silver posted an article on his Instagram page on Wednesday afternoon, beginning with "It's the final that went up to the still incredible heavy spot TopSeven (TOP7)."

silver silver said, "Thank you so much for not being able to express it in your Cheering and Voting words!"

"I never really thought I'd come to this place, but I couldn't start with my self-esteem, which fell for a hard time to get up again, making a big decision in my life as a ballad Singer for a decade and turning to a trot Singer, so I came out for the last Top Model," he said. Trot 'give me Savoie expensive learning and courage. "

"I told him that I am not afraid of singing in front of people, and I gave him the power to go out without Give up again." "I am so grateful and grateful for this place. I just can't help but say thank you."

"I can not even say 'I will show you a better picture' and 'I will show you a better stage.'" "I will do my best to thank you for just standing here. I really appreciate it again. "

On the other hand, silver silver was named Zhong You in the finals of the TV Chosun 'Miss Trot 2' which was broadcast on the 18th. He was in the ninth place in the first round of the semi-finals, and after finishing the second round of the semi-finals, he was able to join the TOP7 dramatically in the final score and go to the final. In addition to silver silver silver, 'Miss Trot 2' TOP7 was selected by Star Love, Kim Tae Yeon, Kim Eui Young, Hong Ji Yoon, yang ji-eun and Kim Da Hyun.

Next, silver silver will join the finalists in Miss Trot 2

It's the final that went up to the still incredible heavy spot Top Seven.

Thank you so much that you can not express it in your Cheering and Voting words!

I never really thought I would come to this place, but I could not start with my self-esteem that fell for a hard time to get up again when I made a big decision in my life as a ballad Singer for ten years and turned to trot Singer. Trot' gave me expensive learning and courage in Savoie.

I told him that I am not afraid of singing in front of people, and once again I gave him the power to go out without Give up.

I am so grateful and grateful for this position. I can only say thank you.

I can't even say, 'I'll show you a better picture.' 'I'll show you a better stage.'

I'll do my best, thank you for just putting me here. Thank you again.