Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, former So Min act Amazement "first to feel felt in Women"

The Running Man members played a joke with each other.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, was decorated with the 2021 neighborhood race race.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk teased at the opening, I feel it for the first time (I) to feel it for Women. Did you see that greeting before?Haha then laughed at the surprise confession, I am going crazy because of my flesh. I am 4kg.Yang said, But my shoulders have to be bigger, but they are getting narrower.

The Running Man members played a joke with each other.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, was decorated with the '2021 neighborhood Race' Race.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk teased at the opening, "I feel it for the first time (I) to feel it for Women. Did you see that greeting before?"

Haha then laughed at the surprise confession, "I am going crazy because of my flesh. I am 4kg."

Yang said, "But my shoulders have to be bigger, but they are getting narrower."