Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Kim Soon-ok Drama Casts, Praises for Acting"

Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed that he has appeared in Kim Soon-ok writer drama.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on February 14, was featured as 2021 neighborhood race by Penthouse 2 trio Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said to Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk, and Ha Do-kwon, I would like to say Penthouse 2 is taking a long time.I have also appeared in Kim Soon-oks drama, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I appeared in camero twice in a row in My Daughter, Golden Month. He also laughed with confidence that he had received praise for acting.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2 starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon will be broadcasted on the 19th.
Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed that he has appeared in Kim Soon-ok writer drama.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on February 14, was featured as 2021 neighborhood race by Penthouse 2 trio Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said to Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk, and Ha Do-kwon, I would like to say Penthouse 2 is taking a long time.I have also appeared in Kim Soon-oks drama, he said.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I appeared in camero twice in a row in My Daughter, Golden Month. He also laughed with confidence that he had received praise for acting.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2 starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon will be broadcasted on the 19th.

Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed that he has appeared in Kim Soon-ok writer drama.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on February 14, was featured as '2021 neighborhood Race' by Penthouse 2' trio Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said to Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk, and Ha Do-kwon, "I would like to say Penthouse 2' is taking a long time."

"I have also appeared in Kim Soon-ok's drama," he said.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I appeared in camero twice in a row in 'My Daughter, Golden Month'." He also laughed with confidence that he had received "praise for acting."

Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2' starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-suk and Ha Do-kwon will be broadcasted on the 19th.