Running Man' Song Jihyo 'Wedding ceremony Society' members are angry. "Jihyo is the Society?"

Song Jihyos unexpected outing was revealed in SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th.Actor Yunkyoung, who appeared as a guest on the day, said, I met in Jeonju.I have a teacher who breaks up, and I saw the Society at Wedding ceremony, Bae added.In the unexpected news that Song Jihyo had seen Wedding ceremony Society, the members were surprised that you should let me know that in advance, I knew for the first time.Song Jihyo also laughed at the reaction of the surprised members, saying, I did well in the Society at that time.

Song Jihyo's unexpected outing was revealed in SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 7th.

Actor Yunkyoung, who appeared as a guest on the day, said, "I met in Jeonju." "I have a teacher who breaks up, and I saw the Society at Wedding ceremony," Bae added.

In the unexpected news that Song Jihyo had seen 'Wedding ceremony Society', the members were surprised that "you should let me know that in advance, I knew for the first time." Song Jihyo also laughed at the reaction of the surprised members, saying, "I did well in the Society at that time."