Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, 'Jurin' certified... "Maybe Share will be missed later"

Song Ji-hyo showed the appearance of Jurin Lee.On February 21, SBS Running Man was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition Race, which selects investment.While opening the game ahead of the game, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Ji Suk-jin lapped the car in gray.I asked my subscribers to greet me when I saw the car on my YouTube channel. But I found out so much that I finally opened the lapping, and I paid for it and ripped it for four hours, he added.Yoo Jae-Suk gave Ji Suk-jin a warning: Its the worst adult I know.The production team commented on the mock Share special, From 2011 to 2020, we created a graph based on actual issues.The price of each stock is arbitrarily made by the production team during the price of the year. We will actually calculate 20 minutes as one year of Share investment.You can purchase the information you need on the Information Exchange as a point. I will carry out a mission to acquire points. Song Ji-hyo said in front of the production team, I dont know Share and showed a Zureeni (Share+ Children) attitude.Song Ji-hyo, who listened to the explanation, said, Then I will buy C, D. And when the crew said, How many weeks? I do not know any Share.Is not this the way you fall into Share later? On this day, the members conducted an investment game based on the stock index data of actual companies from 2010 to 2020.A total of 10 stocks were released under the initials, and the members invested 500,000 won in virtual money.Ji Suk-jin Jeon So-min bought Information using points from the pregame.Ji Suk-jin all In Share on the news that HBeauty was favorable, and Jeon So-min also bought HBeauty.Ji Suk-jin then sprayed fake information around the Enter is good, and Yang Se-chan bought All In in B-Enter, and Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk also made small purchases.Ji Suk-jin has been carrying out Share Information, which he has been through since he sprayed fake information. He has been delisted but has been through three times.The community nickname was red hands, which made the surroundings furious.After a virtual year, in 2011, B-enter had a return of 900%.Yang Se-chan became a thunderstorm rich with 540% proceeds, and Jurin Jeon So-min also posted a 328% return.Lee Kwang-soo, who had been all in after hearing the chemistry information of Yoo Jae-Suk, laughed at the loss.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Song Ji-hyo showed the appearance of 'Jurin Lee'.

On February 21, SBS Running Man' was held at Running Man Simulation Investment Competition' Race, which selects investment.

While opening the Game ahead of the Game, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Ji Suk-jin lapped the car in gray. I asked my subscribers to greet me when I saw the car on my YouTube channel. "

"But I found out so much that I finally opened the lapping, and I paid for it and ripped it for four hours," he added.

Yoo Jae-Suk gave Ji Suk-jin a warning: "It's the worst adult I know."

The production team commented on the mock Share special, "From 2011 to 2020, we created a graph based on actual issues. The price of each stock is arbitrarily made by the production team during the price of the year. "We will actually calculate 20 minutes as one year of Share investment. You can purchase the Information you need on the Information Exchange as a point. I will carry out a mission to acquire points. "

Song Ji-hyo said in front of the production team, "I don't know Share" and showed a "Zureeni" (Share+ Children) attitude. Song Ji-hyo, who listened to the explanation, said, "Then I will buy C, D." And when the crew said, "How many weeks? I do not know any Share. Is not this the way you fAll Into Share later? "

On this day, the members conducted an investment Game based on the stock index data of actual companies from 2010 to 2020. A total of 10 stocks were released under the initials, and the members invested 500,000 won in virtual money.

Ji Suk-jin Jeon So-min bought Information using points from the preGame. Ji Suk-jin All In Share on the news that HBeauty was favorable, and Jeon So-min also bought HBeauty. Ji Suk-jin then sprayed fake Information around the "Enter is good", and Yang Se-chan bought All In in B-Enter, and Jeon So-min and Yoo Jae-Suk also made small purchases.

Ji Suk-jin has been carrying out Share Information, which he has been through since he sprayed fake Information. "He has been delisted but has been through three times. The community nickname was "red hands," which made the surroundings furious.

After a virtual year, in 2011, B-enter had a return of 900%. Yang Se-chan became a thunderstorm rich with 540% proceeds, and 'Jurin' Jeon So-min also posted a 328% return. Lee Kwang-soo, who had been All In after hearing the chemistry Information of Yoo Jae-Suk, laughed at the loss.

On the other hand, SBS Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.