Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Lee Kwang-soo Go to soccer During the Film Test screening"

Lee Kwang-soo reveals sadness in Kim Jong-kooks socerer loveSBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on February 7 was featured as New Years Afflicted Race.As a guest, actress Lee Sang-eun starred in Yunkyoung.On this day, Yunkyoung said, Do you have a relationship with Running Man members? I have been to my special brother test screening.Yang Se-chan said, We have gone all the time. Kim Jong-kook said, I went too, but I had a socerer.I dont know the ending, he said, making a laugh.

Lee Kwang-soo reveals sadness in Kim Jong-kook's socerer love

SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on February 7 was featured as 'New Year's Afflicted Race'. As a guest, actress Lee Sang-eun starred in Yunkyoung.

On this day, Yunkyoung said, "Do you have a relationship with Running Man' members?" "I have been to my special brother' Test screening." Yang Se-chan said, "We have gone all the time." Kim Jong-kook said, "I went too, but I had a socerer. I don't know the ending," he said, making a laugh.