Running Man' Haha "4kg is" Self storage Disclosure Kim Jong-kook "shouldn't grow"

Broadcaster Haha said he weighed 4kg and self storage Disclosure.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on February 14, was decorated with 2021 neighborhood race by Penthouse 2 three members, Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Hado Kwon.When Jeon So-min appeared on the day, the members praised the face improved, and Jeon So-min was upset that the flesh is too much.Haha also said, I am too fat these days, it is 4kg.Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook accused him of should grow bigger but not bigger.Kim Jong-kook also laughed with one more drink, saying, I think I should pin it in my clothes shoulder, Ill run down.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2, starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Ha Do-kwon, will be broadcasted on the 19th.
Broadcaster Haha said he weighed 4kg and self storage Disclosure.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on February 14, was decorated with 2021 neighborhood race by Penthouse 2 three members, Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Hado Kwon.When Jeon So-min appeared on the day, the members praised the face improved, and Jeon So-min was upset that the flesh is too much.Haha also said, I am too fat these days, it is 4kg.Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook accused him of should grow bigger but not bigger.Kim Jong-kook also laughed with one more drink, saying, I think I should pin it in my clothes shoulder, Ill run down.Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2, starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Ha Do-kwon, will be broadcasted on the 19th.

Broadcaster Haha said he weighed 4kg and Self storage Disclosure.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on February 14, was decorated with '2021 neighborhood Race' by Penthouse 2' three members, Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Hado Kwon.

When Jeon So-min appeared on the day, the members praised "the face improved," and Jeon So-min was upset that "the flesh is too much."

Haha also said, "I am too fat these days, it is 4kg." Yang Se-chan and Kim Jong-kook accused him of "should grow bigger but not bigger."

Kim Jong-kook also laughed with one more drink, saying, "I think I should pin it in my clothes shoulder, I'll run down."

Meanwhile, SBS Penthouse 2', starring Yoon Jong-hoon, Park Eun-seok and Ha Do-kwon, will be broadcasted on the 19th.