'Run onChoi Soo Young, Shin Se-kyung and Siwan for Respect

Run onChoi Soo Young showed respect for Shin Se-kyung and Siwan who played together.On the morning of the 8th, JTBC drama Run onChoi Soo Young was interviewed.Run On, which Choi Sooyoung played in, is a romance drama in which people who live in different worlds communicate in their own languages ​​and make relationships and Run On toward love in the era of difficult communication while writing the same Korean.Choi Soo Young the only enemy of the signing group, but he has Acted the West Dan, who was pushed out of the succession order because of the son of Hutcher, who was born year-old.Charisma armed with reasoned confidence is an attractive person.Choi Sooyoung created a new Young & Rich character with an overwhelming girl crush with leadership.After perfection that does not tolerate a single failure, he has been convincing that he has made efforts to cherish his time.Choi Soo Young like a cool walker holic to feel like there is no humanity, but he has completed a western part that combines the feeling of being blocked by cider speech or the feeling of not being controlled.Choi Sooyoung also mentioned Siwan: I learned so much from Siwan, I felt the excitement of coming out when I made the role I encountered only in letters real through research.I felt confident in him, breathing with Siwan. I dont hesitate. I think its the confidence Ive gained from my research.I never thought I was an idol. I did not feel like a fellow singer. Siwan likes stories about books, movies, works, and characters.I think now that I have not talked about the days I was working with. Finally, when asked about Kang Tae-oh, who had a romance breathChoi Soo Young said, The actual personality is very manly.Thanks to his innate masculinity, he easily approached romance Acting, but It was the first time that Kang Tae-oh and Acting were set up.Kang Tae-oh is the first to play double-way romance since his debut. It was a burden.It was a burden to show people that Kang Tae-oh is such a charming actor. The more I did Acting, the more amazing it was. Sometimes I was so good at meddling, I was so good at it.It was a really smart Actor, he added.MeanwhileChoi Soo Young set foot in the music industry in 2007 with the idol group Girls Generation, which earned the title of the national girl group with numerous hits.Since then, he has challenged Acting and has continued to the drama Love Manipulator: Cyrano, 38 Fraud Dongdae, Tell As You Are, and Girl Cops.It is about to be released on the eve of the New Year.iMBC  Photos
Run onChoi Soo Young showed respect for Shin Se-kyung and Siwan who played together.On the morning of the 8th, JTBC drama Run onChoi Soo Young was interviewed.Run On, which Choi Sooyoung played in, is a romance drama in which people who live in different worlds communicate in their own languages ​​and make relationships and Run On toward love in the era of difficult communication while writing the same Korean.Choi Soo Young the only enemy of the signing group, but he has Acted the West Dan, who was pushed out of the succession order because of the son of Hutcher, who was born year-old.Charisma armed with reasoned confidence is an attractive person.Choi Sooyoung created a new Young & Rich character with an overwhelming girl crush with leadership.After perfection that does not tolerate a single failure, he has been convincing that he has made efforts to cherish his time.Choi Soo Young like a cool walker holic to feel like there is no humanity, but he has completed a western part that combines the feeling of being blocked by cider speech or the feeling of not being controlled.Choi Sooyoung also mentioned Siwan: I learned so much from Siwan, I felt the excitement of coming out when I made the role I encountered only in letters real through research.I felt confident in him, breathing with Siwan. I dont hesitate. I think its the confidence Ive gained from my research.I never thought I was an idol. I did not feel like a fellow singer. Siwan likes stories about books, movies, works, and characters.I think now that I have not talked about the days I was working with. Finally, when asked about Kang Tae-oh, who had a romance breathChoi Soo Young said, The actual personality is very manly.Thanks to his innate masculinity, he easily approached romance Acting, but It was the first time that Kang Tae-oh and Acting were set up.Kang Tae-oh is the first to play double-way romance since his debut. It was a burden.It was a burden to show people that Kang Tae-oh is such a charming actor. The more I did Acting, the more amazing it was. Sometimes I was so good at meddling, I was so good at it.It was a really smart Actor, he added.MeanwhileChoi Soo Young set foot in the music industry in 2007 with the idol group Girls Generation, which earned the title of the national girl group with numerous hits.Since then, he has challenged Acting and has continued to the drama Love Manipulator: Cyrano, 38 Fraud Dongdae, Tell As You Are, and Girl Cops.It is about to be released on the eve of the New Year.iMBC  Photos

'Run onChoi Soo Young showed respect for Shin Se-kyung and Siwan who played together.

On the morning of the 8th, JTBC drama 'Run onChoi Soo Young was interviewed. 'Run On', which Choi Sooyoung played in, is a romance drama in which people who live in different worlds communicate in their own languages ​​and make relationships and 'Run On' toward love in the era of difficult communication while writing the same Korean. Choi Soo Young the only enemy of the signing group, but he has Acted the West Dan, who was pushed out of the succession order because of the son of Hutcher, who was born year-old. Charisma armed with reasoned confidence is an attractive person.

Choi Sooyoung created a new 'Young & Rich' character with an overwhelming girl crush with leadership. After perfection that does not tolerate a single failure, he has been convincing that he has made efforts to cherish his time. Choi Soo Young like a cool walker holic to feel like there is no humanity, but he has completed a western part that combines the feeling of being blocked by cider speech or the feeling of not being controlled.

Choi Sooyoung also mentioned Siwan: "I learned so much from Siwan, I felt the excitement of coming out when I made the role I encountered only in letters real through research. I felt confident in him, breathing with Siwan. I don’t hesitate. I think it’s the confidence I’ve gained from my research.

"I never thought I was an idol. I did not feel like a fellow singer. Siwan likes stories about books, movies, works, and characters. I think now that I have not talked about the days I was working with. "

Finally, when asked about Kang Tae-oh, who had a romance breathChoi Soo Young said, "The actual personality is very manly. Thanks to his innate masculinity, he easily approached romance Acting, "but" It was the first time that Kang Tae-oh and Acting were set up. Kang Tae-oh is the first to play double-way romance since his debut. It was a burden. It was a burden to show people that Kang Tae-oh is such a charming Actor. "

"The more I did Acting, the more amazing it was. Sometimes I was so good at meddling, I was so good at it. It was a really smart Actor," he added.

MeanwhileChoi Soo Young set foot in the music industry in 2007 with the idol group Girls' Generation, which earned the title of the national girl group with numerous hits. Since then, he has challenged Acting and has continued to the drama 'Love Manipulator: Cyrano', '38 Fraud Dongdae', 'Tell As You Are', and 'Girl Cops'. It is about to be released on the eve of the New Year.

iMBC Photos