'Princeton' Shin Bora reveals latest US honeymoon: "Snowstorm slaps your cheeks"

Gag Woman Shin Bora reveals her honeymoon routine shes spending at United States of America PrincetonOn the 8th, Shin Bora posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Princeton yesterday when Snowstorm slapped Shin Boras cheek.In the open photo, Shin Bora is taking a selfie with Snowstorm, still boasting a bright smile and neat beauty.Also, Shin Bora said, Is it the first time a come on and stranger (Feat. Corona 19) has lived?If I do not now, I will face situations that I could never have experienced, and I am making it mine one by one. If I like it now, am I doing very well?I am reading this feed and I am staying healthy without hurting you. Meanwhile Shin Bora has marriaged with non-entertainers in 2019.Since marriage, she has been living in a honeymoon at United States of America Princeton.

Gag Woman Shin Bora reveals her honeymoon routine she's spending at United States of America Princeton

On the 8th, Shin Bora posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Princeton yesterday when Snowstorm slapped Shin Bora's cheek".

In the open photo, Shin Bora is taking a selfie with Snowstorm, still boasting a bright smile and neat beauty.

Also, Shin Bora said, "'Is it the first time a 'come on and stranger' (Feat. Corona 19) has lived? "If I do not now, I will face situations that I could never have experienced, and I am making it mine one by one. If I like it now, am I doing very well? I am reading this feed and I am staying healthy without hurting you. "

Meanwhile Shin Bora has marriaged with non-entertainers in 2019. Since marriage, she has been living in a honeymoon at United States of America Princeton.