Noh Hong-chul recent situation, not free, but natural? 'Dosa Nym Force'

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has released a recent situation.Noh Hong-chul posted on Instagram on the 2nd of the month, A-YO!Hair and Hairstyle grow Hair and Hairstyle grow Hair and Hairstyle Anyone who grows up The photo shows Noh Hong-chul sitting on a rock on the top of the mountain, gathering his hands and praying.Free styles such as a beard and a long hairstyle that grew up attract attention.When the photo was released, the netizens responded such as Is not it Dosa, I did not go to find freedom, but I went to find the province and I was happy.On the other hand, Noh Hong-chul got off the MBC entertainment program Save me! Holmes last month, saying, I decided to become a freer person.Photo Noh Hong-chul SNS
Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has released a recent situation.Noh Hong-chul posted on Instagram on the 2nd of the month, A-YO!Hair and Hairstyle grow Hair and Hairstyle grow Hair and Hairstyle Anyone who grows up The photo shows Noh Hong-chul sitting on a rock on the top of the mountain, gathering his hands and praying.Free styles such as a beard and a long hairstyle that grew up attract attention.When the photo was released, the netizens responded such as Is not it Dosa, I did not go to find freedom, but I went to find the province and I was happy.On the other hand, Noh Hong-chul got off the MBC entertainment program Save me! Holmes last month, saying, I decided to become a freer person.Photo Noh Hong-chul SNS

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has released a recent situation.

Noh Hong-chul posted on Instagram on the 2nd of the month, "A-YO! hair and hairstyle grow hair and hairstyle grow hair and hairstyle Anyone who grows up "

The photo shows Noh Hong-chul sitting on a rock on the top of the mountain, gathering his hands and praying. Free styles such as a beard and a long hairstyle that grew up attract attention.

When the photo was released, the netizens responded such as "Is not it Dosa", "I did not go to find freedom, but I went to find the province" and "I was happy".

On the other hand, Noh Hong-chul got off the MBC entertainment program 'Save me! Holmes' last month, saying, "I decided to become a freer person."

Photo Noh Hong-chul SNS