Narsha, Minmuk + Superclose Selfie 'spreading wild beauty'

Singer Narsha has reported on the latest.On the 19th, Narsha posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled The End of the Canal.Narsha, in the photo, is staring at the camera with her face and her hair tangled, and the radiant skin without any blemishes is shining in the super-neighbor selfie.He said, I have to go to hair haircuts to see if all the protein goes to hair.In the meantime, he laughed, Where is the Selfie Academy? I did my best. Bae Yoon-jung, who is best friend, expressed surprise with the comment Omana.The fans also cheered with the comments such as I wonder how many pictures I have taken and I am so handsome.Meanwhile, Narsha will appear in the comedy drama Special Liar which opens at Baekam Art Hall on the 26th.

Singer Narsha has reported on the latest.

On the 19th, Narsha posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "The End of the Canal".

Narsha, in the photo, is staring at the camera with her face and her hair tangled, and the radiant skin without any blemishes is shining in the super-neighbor Selfie. He said, "I have to go to hair haircuts to see if all the protein goes to hair."

In the meantime, he laughed, "Where is the Selfie Academy? I did my best." Bae Yoon-jung, who is best friend, expressed surprise with the Comment "Omana". The fans also cheered with the Comments such as "I wonder how many pictures I have taken" and "I am so handsome".

Meanwhile, Narsha will appear in the comedy drama 'Special Liar' which opens at Baekam Art Hall on the 26th.