Nam Ji-hyun 'beautiful look' is 'out of place' on white jade skin that can't be concealed by neck Polar

Actor Nam Ji-hyun has revealed his current status.On February 16, Nam Ji-hyun posted a picture on his personal Instagram with an article entitled I have left the path!In the open photo, Nam Ji-hyun stares at the camera with a mask and a white neck Polar half-covered his face.Nevertheless, it boasts white skin like white house and visual with big eyes.Nam Ji-hyun will appear on the JTBC drama Festa I have left the path which will be broadcast on March 15th.I left the path is a comic chase road drama where my mother and daughter chase the groom who ran away from the back of the wedding day.

Actor Nam Ji-hyun has revealed his current status.

On February 16, Nam Ji-hyun posted a picture on his personal Instagram with an article entitled "I have left the path!"

In the open photo, Nam Ji-hyun stares at the camera with a mask and a white neck Polar half-covered his face.

Nevertheless, it boasts white skin like white house and visual with big eyes.

Nam Ji-hyun will appear on the JTBC drama Festa 'I have left the path' which will be broadcast on March 15th.

'I left the path' is a comic chase road drama where my mother and daughter chase the groom who ran away from the back of the wedding day.