'I Live Alone' Jang Doyeon helps South Sachin Jeju Island farm...to Makgeoli Mukbang

Seoul = = I Live Alone Jang Doyeon heads to Jeju Island to help farm workersJang Doyeon will go a long way to meet a friend of the university club at MBC I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 12th.He is excited about his Nam Sachin, explaining that he is an important person in my life.In a long reunion, Jang Doyeon reveals the aspect of Teaching with a talk that does not have a break.Then, he arrives in a carrot field of 2000 pyeong, burns his motivation and goes to help the farmers son.Jang Doyeon pulls out carrots as he can reach them and succeeds in carrot hunting among white-haired white-haired white-haired white-haired, but reveals tiredness of work that does not end.However, I start to get drunk in the beautiful Jeju Island that makes me forget even the hard work over three hours, and I enjoy healing.In the middle of a vast farm, I enjoy a relaxed new place.Jang Doyeon said, It will be delicious even if you eat dirt here. He eats from cup noodles to head meat and fresh fresh carrots.In addition, she is perfectly assimilated into rural areas, and she shows up to Makgeoli Mukbang, which adds to the expectation of a special daily life full of small happiness.Jang Doyeons rural diary, which enjoys healing, can be found at I Live Alone broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the day.

Seoul = = 'I Live Alone' Jang Doyeon heads to Jeju Island to help farm workers

Jang Doyeon will go a long way to meet a friend of the university club at MBC 'I Live Alone' (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which will be broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 12th.

He is excited about his Nam Sachin, explaining that he is an important person in my life. In a long reunion, Jang Doyeon reveals the aspect of 'Teaching' with a talk that does not have a break.

Then, he arrives in a carrot field of 2000 pyeong, burns his motivation and goes to help the farmer's son. Jang Doyeon pulls out carrots as he can reach them and succeeds in 'carrot hunting' among white-haired white-haired white-haired white-haired, but reveals tiredness of work that does not end. However, I start to get drunk in the beautiful Jeju Island that makes me forget even the hard work over three hours, and I enjoy healing.

In the middle of a vast farm, I enjoy a relaxed new place. Jang Doyeon said, "It will be delicious even if you eat dirt here." He eats from cup noodles to head meat and fresh fresh carrots. In addition, she is perfectly assimilated into rural areas, and she shows up to Makgeoli Mukbang, which adds to the expectation of a special daily life full of small happiness.

Jang Doyeon's rural diary, which enjoys healing, can be found at 'I Live Alone' broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the day.