'Mr Radio' Yoon Eun-hye "Perfectionism tendency...I can not sleep a month before the drama starts"

Actor Yoon Eun-hye has told a truthful story.On the 15th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee appeared in Fun Story and Yoon Eun-hye, who certified gold hand, appeared and talked.On this day, Nanchang Hee introduced Yoon Eun-hye, saying, If there is Yoon Jung-soo, chairman of the 0-vote club of the natural year, this is from the queen of the natural year. Yoon Eun-hye said, It is embarrassing to introduce Actor in front of the water brother.It was not Actor when we were together with entertainment. Ive seen it since the youngest baby box, from the palace to the coffee Prince. Im afraid Ill make a mistake. Ill feel comfortable after that.Im so proud of you, he said.When I think of my brother, I think of dolphins, said Yoon Eun-hye, I remember.KBS Kim Kwang-soo CP was a program called KBS Saturday when it was a PDI. He then said, Yoon Eun-hye slept well.I slept on the bus and slept. I thought about why I would be embarrassed when I thought about my Singer days, but I think it was because I started the Singer activity when I was not ready.I dont think I wanted to see it, he replied.Yoon Jung-soo asked, Is it Perfectionism? Yoon Eun-hye said, Perfectionism is very strong.When I started the drama, I hadnt slept in a month, and now Im almost 80 percent better.When Yoon Eun-hye said he was interested in Radio DJ, comedian Park Myung-soo texted Chang it to Mr Radio DJ Yoon Eun-hye, and Nanchang Hee asked, What about Radio show at 11 am?Yoon Jung-soo replied, Its good at 11 oclock, and laughed.One listener said, When I shot Coffee Prince, he came to my mothers restaurant.I was impressed by the cleanup of the tableware and the cleanup of the table. Yoon Eun-hye said, I received a good home education.

Actor Yoon Eun-hye has told a truthful story.

On the 15th KBS Cool FM Yoon Jung-soo, Mr Radio of Nanchang Hee' appeared in 'Fun Story' and Yoon Eun-hye, who certified gold hand, appeared and talked.

On this day, Nanchang Hee introduced Yoon Eun-hye, saying, "If there is Yoon Jung-soo, chairman of the 0-vote club of the natural year, this is from the queen of the natural year." Yoon Eun-hye said, "It is embarrassing to introduce Actor in front of the water brother. It was not Actor when we were together with entertainment. " “I’ve seen it since the youngest baby box, from the palace to the coffee Prince. I’m afraid I’ll make a mistake. I’ll feel comfortable after that. “I’m so proud of you,” he said.

“When I think of my brother, I think of dolphins,” said Yoon Eun-hye, “I remember.” KBS Kim Kwang-soo CP was a program called 'KBS Saturday' when it was a PDI. "He then said," Yoon Eun-hye slept well. I slept on the bus and slept. "

“I thought about why I would be embarrassed when I thought about my Singer days, but I think it was because I started the Singer activity when I was not ready. I don't think I wanted to see it," he replied. Yoon Jung-soo asked, "Is it Perfectionism?" Yoon Eun-hye said, "Perfectionism is very strong. When I started the drama, I hadn’t slept in a month, and now I’m almost 80 percent better.”

When Yoon Eun-hye said he was interested in Radio DJ, comedian Park Myung-soo texted "Chang it to Mr Radio DJ Yoon Eun-hye", and Nanchang Hee asked, "What about Radio show at 11 am?" Yoon Jung-soo replied, "It's good at 11 o'clock," and laughed.

One listener said, "When I shot 'Coffee Prince', he came to my mother's restaurant. I was impressed by the cleanup of the tableware and the cleanup of the table. "Yoon Eun-hye said," I received a good home education. "